Mopar Headliner Falling Off

Kripas

First Name
Kripas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Ok I got the Mopar Headliner from some fellow JL member and bought some double Velcro strip from Amazon but after few months everything starts falling , it will only stick for few days and comes off again. What is the best Velcro or adhesive I can use for?
Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Are you using Velcro brand or a knock off?

Mine has it as a factory option. The piece over the rear window will not hold. I would NOT recommend that anyone spend the money on this option. The panels are held on with Velcro self adhesive strips. Poorly done. I bought mine off the lot, so I didn't have much of a choice as it was a factory option and on the window sticker. $550 is WAY too much for what you get. That's 2/3s of the cost of the towing package. I've though about adding more Velcro, but I'll probably pull the panels off and sell the kit on Craigslist. I'll add the mating side of the Velcro when I do.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
3M VHB tape. But, it's hard to find and if the surfaces aren't properly prepped it will do the same thing. There's a process to using VHB tape. Look at the hotheads site, their installation instructions are based on their use of VHB tape.