Sponsored

Mopar Floor Mats For 2 door

Hakkodapow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 Door JL Rubicon
Just a heads up for those looking to buy the Mopar all weather mats for the 2 door. The part number you want is 82215202AD. Most vendors are only selling the front pair and not including the rear pair. I picked mine up on eBay which included the 2 door specific rear set for less money then what others charge for just the front pair.

Some are advertising the correct part number but they do not include the rear floor mats.
Sponsored

RubiRed

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR, Odyssey, S2000, 911
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for sharing. I ordered the mats with my 2 door factory build. I believe for the JK the 2 door all weather mats only came with the front and not rear. But it looks like they actually designed all weather rear mats for the 2 door JL.:like: Here is the set (pic snatched from ebay), note the rear is smaller than the 4 door version.

s-l500.jpg

MEO73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
Thanks for sharing. I ordered the mats with my 2 door factory build. I believe for the JK the 2 door all weather mats only came with the front and not rear. But it looks like they actually designed all weather rear mats for the 2 door JL.:like: Here is the set (pic snatched from ebay), note the rear is smaller than the 4 door version.

s-l500.jpg
Thats for the JL 2 door? Do you have a link to it? I have yet to see rear mats for the JL. That would be great!

RubiRed

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR, Odyssey, S2000, 911
Vehicle Showcase

MEO73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
Here's a link. eBay links aren't very durable so you can always just search for the product # in the original post

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-JEEP-...ash=item2f186755cf:g:JkUAAOSwWCBaumMq&vxp=mtr
It’s weird because when you run the “will they fit your vehicle” thing, it says they wont fit the JL 2 door. And I cant find the rear mats on the Mopar site, just the front ones. Now, Mopar Part # 82215202AD shows a picture of mats for the 4 door jeep, but the text says there are four separate mats that come in a set available for the 2 door jeep only. Yet, the installation guide is for the 4 door. It’s very confusing, to say the least.

I wonder what is the error?

Last edited:

Sponsored

RubiRed

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR, Odyssey, S2000, 911
Vehicle Showcase
I'm guessing they didn't update the fit tool? Right under they have an explicit table. Maybe contact seller to be 100% certain, especially that it includes the rear mats.

You're right I haven't seen the rears from MOPAR sources. When I ordered the all weather cost $130 which is the same as 4 door. I thought at the time it was odd since JK 2 doors were cheaper (they never came with the rear.) But now that I see this very legit 2 door picture of front+rear it makes much more sense.
upload_2018-5-5_9-42-2.png

MEO73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
So does anyone have the 2 door rear mats for the JL? Or are these the Jeep version of the Lock Ness monster?

MEO73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
0BBD5432-443D-421D-8FC6-7A9C74A3F51B.jpeg
I have them. Two front and two rear mats.
Hopefully they fit! So strange that I cant find those rear mats anywhere. The mopar site shows the front and rear for the Unlimited, even though it is listed as the 2 door.Are they fairly hard plastic or are they more like rubber-do they have much flex?

OP
OP

Hakkodapow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 Door JL Rubicon
Hopefully they fit! So strange that I cant find those rear mats anywhere. The mopar site shows the front and rear for the Unlimited, even though it is listed as the 2 door.Are they fairly hard plastic or are they more like rubber-do they have much flex?
They are rubbery and flex. The bottoms are a little stiffer than the sides. I hope they fit as well and I'm sure they will. I have seen 2 door JL reviews with the rear mats and the look identical to what I have.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MEO73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
They are rubbery and flex. The bottoms are a little stiffer than the sides. I hope they fits as well and I'm sure they will. I have seen 2 door JL reviews with the rear mats and the look identical to what I have.
And you ordered them from the ebay site or mopar directly? I dont have my JL yet, but I may follow your lead and get the mats now.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered mine!! Better hurry, there is only 2 sets left!

Bajamanta

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK 2 door
are there any other all weather mats close to the quality of jeep mopar?

Its too much money, i just need 2 of front

Thank You!!
Sponsored