MOPAR Factory All Weather Floor Mats

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
I have a question about the MOPAR Factory All Weather Floor Mats for the JL Unlimited that are listed on Jeeps build website. They are listed for $150. Thinking with the 7-8% below invoice discounted price, I can order these with my new JLRU for around $138.00 to $139.50. Are these great mats? Are they worth it? If not, what are you guys recommending?
Sponsored

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
I actually like them a lot. Cool design, few easter eggs. I don't like how the two peices interlock in the rear, but otherwise I think they're good and functional for the price.

Ma$$iveDebtAche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have them and love them. Some on here don't like that the mat doesn't cover the full trunk area, they are made to accommodate the Trail Rail System.

I bought mine on Amazon, there are two versions: one for leather and one for cloth(includes gap hider).

Leather:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BHQZP7B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cloth, appears to be much more expensive:
https://www.amazon.com/82215656AB-2...82215656AB&qid=1559101239&s=automotive&sr=1-1

IMG_20190416_160659.jpg

Ooops, you were referring to the floor mats. I got them on Amazon also, and I love them also.

$120:
https://www.amazon.com/2018-Wrangler-4-Door-Weather-Floor/dp/B0781SS37P/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3UGSBX58QGZHT&keywords=wrangler+floor+mats&qid=1559105868&s=gateway&sprefix=wrangler+foor+,aps,321&sr=8-5

Last edited:

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
I think you can find them cheaper elsewhere, amazon or maybe ebay. If you order the MOPAR mats when you order your Jeep they don't come with the red Jeep lettering, if that matters to you. Someone posted about this a while back when I was ordering my Jeep, I wanted the red lettering so I didn't order them with the Jeep. The Jeep will come with carpeted mats which are no charge and then you can just order the Mopar all weather mats elsewhere. I am thinking about ordering the Weathertech mats for the front only for winter. It looks like they protect a little more, the sides appear to be a little higher to keep the salt of the carpet.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I think you can find them cheaper elsewhere, amazon or maybe ebay. If you order the MOPAR mats when you order your Jeep they don't come with the red Jeep lettering, if that matters to you. Someone posted about this a while back when I was ordering my Jeep, I wanted the red lettering so I didn't order them with the Jeep. The Jeep will come with carpeted mats which are no charge and then you can just order the Mopar all weather mats elsewhere. I am thinking about ordering the Weathertech mats for the front only for winter. It looks like they protect a little more, the sides appear to be a little higher to keep the salt of the carpet.
I ordered the WeatherTech mats for this exact reason. I bought the front, rear, trunk mat with subwoofer cutout. They are nice.

Sponsored

Jelllo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Another vote for Weathertech mats. The factory mats are cutout under the gas pedal and they also have drains that match up with the floor drains. Problem is they don't seal very well at the drain, where the weathertech doesn't have the drain.

JeepTime

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Can you guys with the weathertech mats post a picture? I have the weathertech cargo mat and love it.

For those with the mopar floor mats, did that require any cutting or anything? I didn’t go with the mopar cargo mat since that required cutting out holes in the seats and was not a fan, wondering if the floor mats are the same way?

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Can you guys with the weathertech mats post a picture? I have the weathertech cargo mat and love it.

For those with the mopar floor mats, did that require any cutting or anything? I didn’t go with the mopar cargo mat since that required cutting out holes in the seats and was not a fan, wondering if the floor mats are the same way?
No cutting required for Mopar floor mats, unless you want to use the drain plugs in the front. If so, you have to remove part of the carpet, put it's already pre-cut for it and only held in place by a few threads anyway. I kept the carpet pieces in case I ever want to put them back.

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
The Jeep mats came in my JL, and they are actually pretty nice. I wouldn't go as far as saying they are as good as the WeatherTechs, but will do the job. And, as stated above check on Ebay. I've seen them reasonably priced there.

OP
OP
HealthRebel

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
I have them and love them. Some on here don't like that the mat doesn't cover the full trunk area, they are made to accommodate the Trail Rail System.

I bought mine on Amazon, there are two versions: one for leather and one for cloth(includes gap hider).

Leather:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BHQZP7B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cloth, appears to be much more expensive:
https://www.amazon.com/82215656AB-2...82215656AB&qid=1559101239&s=automotive&sr=1-1

IMG_20190416_160659.jpg

Ooops, you were referring to the floor mats. I got them on Amazon also, and I love them also.

$120:
https://www.amazon.com/2018-Wrangler-4-Door-Weather-Floor/dp/B0781SS37P/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3UGSBX58QGZHT&keywords=wrangler+floor+mats&qid=1559105868&s=gateway&sprefix=wrangler+foor+,aps,321&sr=8-5
Thanks for sharing. Since the price on Amazon for the floor mats is actually cheaper than the Jeep builder site, plus the 8% below invoice pricing, it makes be wonder... Hmmm.... can we just purchase our JL from Amazon? Lol!

Sponsored

Ochoa1801

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2018 sport S
I have a question about the MOPAR Factory All Weather Floor Mats for the JL Unlimited that are listed on Jeeps build website. They are listed for $150. Thinking with the 7-8% below invoice discounted price, I can order these with my new JLRU for around $138.00 to $139.50. Are these great mats? Are they worth it? If not, what are you guys recommending?
I have one set for sell only used dealer my home. Let me know if are you interested. Thanks

Brian001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JL
I just purchased and received a brand new set of the Mopar floor mats with the red Jeep lettering from Ebay for $105. They look and fit great

Jeepinjack66

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT
The 2 door set is more than the 4 door set..go figure. Just got mine on jeepsareus.com 127 shipped

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
You only have to finish cutting a small spot in the carpet if you want to use the drain. I didn't want to use the drain, which also requires pulling the drain out of the floor and re uining it in the top of the mat. I bought a pair of drain floor plugs to fill on the hole in the mats though.

Had my Jeep not been ordered with them, I would have gone with Husky Liners or WeatherTech though. I did get a Husky Liner for the cargo area.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
The only reason I am not obtaining in for all weather mats because they cancel your carpet Mats and they don’t refund you for that money 😂I will order online. But saw them in person I have to say they are very nice.
Sponsored