Mopar Diesel Lift Kit - Coming Soon

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
There were a few members inquiring about this and the good news is that it is happening. A Mopar lift kit for Diesel JL's is slated to be available 3rd quarter this year. The MSRP will be 1,495.00

Unfortunately this is all the info we have at this time.We expect it to be a 2" kit as it's current variants.

Thanks,
Benny
Sponsored

mccallj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 CTS-V Wagon, Pending '20 JLURD
There were a few members inquiring about this and the good news is that it is happening. A Mopar lift kit for Diesel JL's is slated to be available 3rd quarter this year. The MSRP will be 1,495.00

Unfortunately this is all the info we have at this time.We expect it to be a 2" kit as it's current variants.

Thanks,
Benny
I'm guessing just slightly adjusted spring rates based on the heavier motor.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The fact that this is an in-house lift kit and it isn’t available during the launch of the diesel is quite disappointing. By the time you get to market Rock Krawler MetalCloak and other companies will have theirs out. Very disappointed

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel
20200220_132448.jpg
I bought a diesel Rubicon with dealer installed lift kit and 37 in tires. If the diesel lift isn't yet available, now I'm wondering what they did?.....

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
20200220_132448.jpg
I bought a diesel Rubicon with dealer installed lift kit and 37 in tires. If the diesel lift isn't yet available, now I'm wondering what they did?.....
I would ask for the repair order showing details of the parts installed. Perhaps they used an aftermarket kit.

-Benny

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel
I would ask for the repair order showing details of the parts installed. Perhaps they used an aftermarket kit.

-Benny
Today I drove down and asked the guy in the parts dept whose job is to order the lift packages for the Wranglers.
He said they used a Mopar lift kit for a 3.6. Only diff, he said, might be front Springs. But all looks and feels good.

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity

-Benny
Spoke to the service department. He confirmed they’ve installed the lift kit on 4 diesels so far. Here is the break down:

Mopar 2 Inch Lift kit for 3.6 Engine

Rubicon Express - 3 Quarter Inch Coil Spacer for the front (Part Number 1320)

He also mentioned instead of the Steering Stabilizer, they recommend the Synergy Sector Shaft Brace (Part Number 8069-01). He expressed this makes a huge difference but again your preference if you want it.
Sponsored