Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Tbh that’s as close as it gets unless you sharpie each stitch from a Sahara. My 392 accents look more burnt orange than bronze or tan.
Those don't look like they match...

hardhat

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Rubicon 392 XR
Tbh that’s as close as it gets unless you sharpie each stitch from a Sahara. My 392 accents look more burnt orange than bronze or tan.
Mine arrived yesterday. Will get them installed this weekend. Match is close enough for government work. I think it is pretty close and you won't be able to tell anyway because the different panels are always being lit from different angles.

Sponsored

JLnike

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 xr
I ordered the ac vents that were supposed to be bronze from another jeep model, didn’t want to introduce what looked like orange so I painted them to match the tow hooks , also did the same to beadlock ring kit and installed the leather dash .
I haven’t picked it up yet , a little nervous it may look a little too mustard vs gold….

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
No I have a Sahara Altitude. It did not come with the stitched lower portion of the dash. The upper portion yes, but the lower portion is like a gloss grey. I don't think any Jeeps ship with this dash from the factory or is even an option to order on the build sheet. Correct me if I am wrong :)
You are correct. My 2022 Sahara only has it on the top part of the dash.

Sponsored

MTGOAT

First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 GTO,14 Abarth,18 Velar,19 JLUR,22 392 XR
looks pretty sharp! I am on the fence with the dash. I actually like the painted dash more than I first thought. I did the leather dash with red stitching on my Mojito rubicon and love it. seeing this makes me really scratch my head. Painting the vents gold to match is a nice touch. Consider doing the same with your steering wheel?

JLnike

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 xr
Thanks!

im worries if I did the wheel it would be over done and potentially cheapen it but I have been thinking a lot about it .

hardhat

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Rubicon 392 XR
You are correct. My 2022 Sahara only has it on the top part of the dash.
The high altitude comes with the leather dash with caramel stitching around the ac vents on the lower part. I assume the upper is the same, but can't tell from picture on configurator.