Sponsored

Mopar Cargo tray for cloth seats worth it?

OP
OP
Dansjeep

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Does this liner stay attached to the back of the seats when they are in the up position?
a picture of the seats up with the liner would be very helpful to see if me(us) would like this option more then the cargo tray from mopar

Thank you
dan
Sponsored

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I have a cloth seats on my Rubicon and also have the cargo mat with the seat back Mats, I like it and it’s worth it to me.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
The liner I showed is from Canvasback.com.
It covers rear of back seat, whether up or down. Cleans up easily. It’s a little slicker than I would like, but works well. I’ve had it a year now, and it shows no wear. I’ll get some better pictures sometime. Others on here have used it, search Canvasback for more threads mentioning it.

OP
OP
Dansjeep

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
looked up the canvasback option it is 200$ on website for options with alpine speaker, d ring cut outs, cloth seats. which seems to be the normal price for most brands that offer similar thing. I believe rugged ridge and dirty dog both have similar products.

- dirty dog is more of a wall cage type cargo cover
- rugged ridge can go up to front seats or rear seats but has a flap of material hanging down that was originally over the front seats

(both options on quadric website with pictures)

just from looking and reading about these 3 options I would say canvasback has the best product for the price.

hard decision is the OCD of having all my mats match from the front to the back - hopefully they sell the cargo mat (with or without the gab cover only) as a separate product from the back seat covers. then I would do both! Having the nice liner for protection and just the cargo mat for the OCD look - deeper can dream I guess.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To further confuse you, XG Cargo offers a liner with rear seat back storage, and a pet barrier and other customizable features. Never seen one in person though.
I love their gama cargo bags that fit in the corners of the hardtop behind the sport bar. Well made and out of the way, in unused space. Xgcargo.com

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4023B9FB-AB50-40B4-9051-D9A2BDC83B83.jpeg
This is a picture of Canvasback with one part of backseat up. Maybe you can see from it how it goes. Someone more particular could have it laying on floor better, without wrinkles. Fit is perfect, I’m just not worried about wrinkles, just protection.
Sponsored