Sponsored

Mopar Calibration for 35s (was I ripped off?)

Hootbro

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, 2022 JT RUBICON
I'm just going to take the loss up front. However, after the online campaign I'm about to launch the $186 they gained from me, is going to cost them thousands, perhaps $100s of thousands. This Cupled with the fact that they try to charge you and extra $75 to rotate your tires if you have changed them to "Oversized". I'm definitely not done.......! :angry: .........🖕 Pamby M
In my opinion, the best advice you have gotten is to contest the charge with your credit card company if you paid by that means . It puts them on notice that they will have to justify the charge to the credit card issuer with a valid reason and explain themselves more thoroughly if the charge is to stand.
Sponsored

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
I'd suck it up if I was you. Remember that you now have tires that are not recommended to be ran on a Jeep, even more so if you have lifted the Jeep with a non-Mopar lift. If you become difficult and start making problems, that same dealer can very well ''Flag'' you in the system, and then your warranty will be voided and no dealers will be able to override that system flag. It's happened to other members.

I know that you can fight it and there might be laws to help you with that, but do you really feel like fighting that fight ?

Ridgway Jeeper

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
The dealership just will call the local LE and have a trespass warrant issued to remove the customer. Local LE will enforce the trespass removal and the customer problem will be a civil court matter they will not get involved in.
Umm, not sure what kind of dealers you have been using but the chances of this actually happening, if you behave accordingly, are slim to none.

Neat story though :CWL:

BlackGenesis

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara unlimited
Dispute the charge.
Cost me $75 to calibrate using OBD Jscan (software and hardware), and can use it unlimited times for multiple functions, similar to Tazer. But I would not pay anything over 135 at the dealer.

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Truck Driver
I would not pay, you signed a quote when dropped the Jeep off and the charge was $130 and then they added $186 without consent from you the hell with that, call your bank tell them you have signed paperwork for the $130 and have them do a charge back.

Sponsored

Hootbro

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, 2022 JT RUBICON
Umm, not sure what kind of dealers you have been using but the chances of this actually happening, if you behave accordingly, are slim to none.

Neat story though :CWL:
That is OK, I do not seek your validation.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon