• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oregon Mopar Beadlock Wheels w/ Nitto Ridge Grapplers & TPMS

JLURATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
I am going back to the stock wheels and selling my upgraded set of 5. The tires are 34” (305/70 17) and will fit stock Rubicons for a more aggressive look. They ride awesome. Have 3500 miles on them. The rings are plastidipped black and can be peeled to show the stock silver. The bolts are a custom red but I have the stock black bolts too. Will come with black gorilla locking lugs and tmps are in all 5 sets! The wheels part number is 77072466-AB.

Local pick up only in Portland or if the timing is right I could meet in Seattle as well. Two options for buying. $3000 for everything. Or $2200 plus your rubicon wheels and tires. My stock set is buried in my storage unit so this would help me from having to do early spring cleaning.

View attachment 142488

856B532A-D8BC-4C14-BF4B-C6F516BA5483.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Selling my Jeep; maybe trading it in and the upgrade isn’t worth anything to a dealership.
Ah that makes more sense. Good luck. It's been crickets on my stock wheels and tires. No PDX guys on here I guess.

NewBlueJLU

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
No chance you’re taking a road trip out east any time? I’m in NY and would swap for my rubicon upgrades.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLURATX

JLURATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No chance you’re taking a road trip out east any time? I’m in NY and would swap for my rubicon upgrades.
Ha! Not a road trip like that. Thanks for looking though!

OP
OP
JLURATX

JLURATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why are you selling your jeep?
I have two cars with the Jeep the I have to commute regularly between Portland and Seattle. The other car is not for commuting and the Wrangler doesn't get good long distance MPG. Getting a car I can put a lot of miles on.

jbeiker

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
I have two cars with the Jeep the I have to commute regularly between Portland and Seattle. The other car is not for commuting and the Wrangler doesn't get good long distance MPG. Getting a car I can put a lot of miles on.
What set of rims are these?? If I was close I would purchase for sure but I'm in Kansas haha....I would like to pick up a set of those rims though! Let me know, thanks!

OP
OP
JLURATX

JLURATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What set of rims are these?? If I was close I would purchase for sure but I'm in Kansas haha....I would like to pick up a set of those rims though! Let me know, thanks!
The part number is in the posting. Cheers.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLURATX

JLURATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m down in wilsonville. Would you sell just the wheels?
No. They’re great tires though. You could definitely sell the tires though if you didn’t want them. Thanks!