Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2020 Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Mike, I don't know...........I will ask the parts guy tomorrow.

Chip, post some pictures when you get everything installed. Sounds like a great looking Jeep!
Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I’m a wheel and tire newbie (that’s also true about everything Jeep). i like these simulated beadlocks. They are pricey though!

question: for the simulated beadlocks, does the ring need to come to mount the tire? I assume so but I figured I would ask. Also, is there special “maintenance” that one needs to do with the simulated headlock ring bolts? Retorque? Etc.

Thanks for the help!

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase

Chip, post some pictures when you get everything installed. Sounds like a great looking Jeep!
Here's the wheel with the powder coated trim ring... waiting for the lift kit to be finished on the Jeep then hopefully getting them put on tomorrow.

wheel tire.JPG

OP
OP
Halstem1

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Here's the wheel with the powder coated trim ring... waiting for the lift kit to be finished on the Jeep then hopefully getting them put on tomorrow.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar Beadlock/Simulated Beadlock - reviews, pics, opinions wheel tire.JPG
They look so good. Haven’t pulled the trigger on ordering yet. Wish I could find a little cheaper than 339$ a piece.

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase

Here's the wheel with the powder coated trim ring... waiting for the lift kit to be finished on the Jeep then hopefully getting them put on tomr
I’m a wheel and tire newbie (that’s also true about everything Jeep). i like these simulated beadlocks. They are pricey though!

question: for the simulated beadlocks, does the ring need to come to mount the tire? I assume so but I figured I would ask. Also, is there special “maintenance” that one needs to do with the simulated headlock ring bolts? Retorque? Etc.

Thanks for the help!
The rings come detached from the rim and yes to mount the tire the ring needs to be off. As far as I've seen from others (haven't mounted mine wheels yet), like a true beadlock you should check the torque on the attaching hardware periodically. Not a big deal, just a little bit of time spent with a torque wrench. I bought mine from BAM Wholesale for $317/ea that seemed to be the best price I could find.

Sponsored

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
They look so good. Haven’t pulled the trigger on ordering yet. Wish I could find a little cheaper than 339$ a piece.
BAM Wholesale is where I ordered mine from $317/ea

OP
OP
Halstem1

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
Everything new and as described? I see them on amazon sometimes. I ordered my aux switched from them and they sent the wrong ones so I’ve been skeptical.
Yeah I've ordered several things from them without issue. One of my rims had a small section of light scratches to the edge (under where the trim ring actually mounts). I sent them pics and they were going to send me a return authorization and send me a new rim. But my detail shop touched it up (and it's covered by the trim ring). BAM had me send them the receipt from my detail shop and they reimbursed me the amount that I paid my detail shop for the touch up! I've had nothing but great dealings with BAM.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Halstem1

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I've ordered several things from them without issue. One of my rims had a small section of light scratches to the edge (under where the trim ring actually mounts). I sent them pics and they were going to send me a return authorization and send me a new rim. But my detail shop touched it up (and it's covered by the trim ring). BAM had me send them the receipt from my detail shop and they reimbursed me the amount that I paid my detail shop for the touch up! I've had nothing but great dealings with BAM.
wow! good to know. Thanks!

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2020 Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
They look great. Went out to the Jeep place this afternoon. Well, on the way out, I was thinking they probably sold them, they did. Will have another set in Tuesday. BAM looks like the place to order from.

Coolbaldguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
I ordered my beadlock rings from them. Fast shipping and cheap prices. Hard to beat it.
Any chance you want to sell your "simulated "trim rings?