Sponsored

Mopar 82216358AA RV Towing Harness for 18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL Install Cost?

44FREDDIE

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Wrangler
I am waiting for my Jeep to come in and am debating about having the dealer install the flat tow wiring harness. So it is covered by the factory warranty. Did anyone have the dealer install it and what was the cost? TY

Mopar 82216358AA RV Towing Harness for 18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL
https://www.quadratec.com/brand/mopar
Sponsored

mchastings

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sport S 2Dr / 2015 Rubicon JKU/2020 Willys JLU Diesel
Occupation
Working to pay my Taxes
I am waiting for my Jeep to come in and am debating about having the dealer install the flat tow wiring harness. So it is covered by the factory warranty. Did anyone have the dealer install it and what was the cost? TY

Mopar 82216358AA RV Towing Harness for 18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL
https://www.quadratec.com/brand/mopar
Freddie, my jeep didn't come with a tow package, i ordered the receiver and the wiring harness and installed it my self. Took a little while but took pride in saving money. The instructions were adequate, there are a couple of videos on UTUBE also. Recommend going to Harbor Freight and picking up a set of plastic trim removal tools.

operator22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Freddie, my jeep didn't come with a tow package, i ordered the receiver and the wiring harness and installed it my self. Took a little while but took pride in saving money. The instructions were adequate, there are a couple of videos on UTUBE also. Recommend going to Harbor Freight and picking up a set of plastic trim removal tools.
OP is referring to the harness Mopar sells for towing the Jeep behind an RV. There’s a thread here with lots of good information on flat towing.

mchastings

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sport S 2Dr / 2015 Rubicon JKU/2020 Willys JLU Diesel
Occupation
Working to pay my Taxes
OP is referring to the harness Mopar sells for towing the Jeep behind an RV. There’s a thread here with lots of good information on flat towing.
Got it,
Sponsored