Mopar 2" Lift with added weight?

Four Flusher

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray, auto
I wondering if anyone has added the Mopar lift then added a front bumper/winch, sliders, heavy tire on rear gate? I've heard the Mopar coils are a bit soft to give a good ride, but I'm curious what happens when you add a bunch of weight.
Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Most aftermarket coils are made for a loaded Jeep. That’s why most get more than advertised when they are first installed. Good springs will hold the advertised height with heavy bumpers etc.

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
So far heavy bumper and winch and no sag. Excited to get rear bumper and Gobi rack and see.

8D124B9C-7DC6-4486-83CA-BD0BE2697050.jpeg

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
So far heavy bumper and winch and no sag. Excited to get rear bumper and Gobi rack and see.

8D124B9C-7DC6-4486-83CA-BD0BE2697050.jpeg
I have the winch bracket of course and is Smitty built next to a winch. I have the grill guard and Mopar 7 inch off-road lights. Have a 35 on the back and do exhaust. It’s been on since day one was 7 miles on it and now has 2500 and I’ve been off Road several times and it’s perfectly fine

Sponsored

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Any update to this? Surely someone with the lift and added hardware has then filled the cargo capacity up to go camping & wheeling. How much gear until it squats?

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any update to this? Surely someone with the lift and added hardware has then filled the cargo capacity up to go camping & wheeling. How much gear until it squats?
I’ve had my jeep fully loaded because I knew over landing as well the rooftop tent and rack and I lost a quarter inch in the rear. One thing that you should do is replace the isolators in the rear With rock color isolators by later on the passenger side is thickerwith rock color isolators by Slater on the passenger side sticker because of the gas tank because of the gas tank. This way you won’t get an uneven SAG

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve had my jeep fully loaded, I do over landing. I’ve had my rack, rooftop tent, Refrigerator, etc. and lost a quarter inch in the rear. One thing that you should do is replace the isolators in the rear with rock krawler isolators. The rock krawler isolator is thicker on the passenger side because of the gas tank. This way you won’t get an uneven SAG
Sponsored