Sponsored

MOPAR 2" Lift (initial review) - AWESOME!!!

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Does anyone here run a RTT and other overlanding gear on their mopar lift? People here say it’s pretty soft and comfortable, but this makes me think it’s going to sag A LOT with a bit of gear in the back. Unfortunately I’m not really wanting to break my warranty putting a more stiff aftermarket lift..
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Currently my front end is 3/4” lower than the back because of my steel front bumper and winch. I was planning to install the rough country 3/4” spacer to level me out...but would the Mopar lift still need the leveling spacer? Don’t want to install it now, just to have to take it out later if I lift.
I've got the factory steel bumper and a Smittybilt winch (synthetic rope, pretty light for a winch) and my Jeep looks to be level with no spacers.

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
Currently my front end is 3/4” lower than the back because of my steel front bumper and winch. I was planning to install the rough country 3/4” spacer to level me out...but would the Mopar lift still need the leveling spacer? Don’t want to install it now, just to have to take it out later if I lift.
I ended up swapping the front coils due to my front end being a little low for my liking with aftermarket bumper and winch. Had an opportunity to get some rk 3.5 inch front springs for cheap so said why not. Here’s a before and after. Before is on the bottom. Can’t tell totally that it was nose low and now it may be an 1/8 inch nose high but I’m happy with it.

911481E2-48EB-467A-BD2F-53B112882A61.jpeg

CA563C24-6D0F-4F27-8E23-7088DA04AA4E.jpeg

DToxic

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I ended up swapping the front coils due to my front end being a little low for my liking with aftermarket bumper and winch. Had an opportunity to get some rk 3.5 inch front springs for cheap so said why not. Here’s a before and after. Before is on the bottom. Can’t tell totally that it was nose low and now it may be an 1/8 inch nose high but I’m happy with it.

Jeep Wrangler JL MOPAR 2" Lift  (initial review) - AWESOME!!! CA563C24-6D0F-4F27-8E23-7088DA04AA4E

Jeep Wrangler JL MOPAR 2" Lift  (initial review) - AWESOME!!! CA563C24-6D0F-4F27-8E23-7088DA04AA4E
Thanks! Pictures help. I went to a local dealership and saw the 392‘s stance and it didn’t look too bad. I thought the 33s would look tiny from all the pictures I’m seeing but i guess it’s different in person

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
Thanks! Pictures help. I went to a local dealership and saw the 392‘s stance and it didn’t look too bad. I thought the 33s would look tiny from all the pictures I’m seeing but i guess it’s different in person
Mine are 37s. The 33s look fine at stock height but when you lift a rubicon you’ll want bigger tires for sure.

Sponsored

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
I never really got any answers on weight and sagging with the mopar lift.. but I just ordered it, with the rock krawler isolators and steer smarts track bars.. so if anyone is curious, I can post some pics of it after installation with my rooftop tent on it.

tengg2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I never really got any answers on weight and sagging with the mopar lift.. but I just ordered it, with the rock krawler isolators and steer smarts track bars.. so if anyone is curious, I can post some pics of it after installation with my rooftop tent on it.
Wondering what Mopar lift part# you got?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't run anything like a RTT on mine but when loaded down with kids and gear it doesn't compress much. I do tow a boat sometimes. I think it compresses with the initial load but the progressive rate is engaged and it won't sag much, if at all, beyond that point. But it would be nice to hear from some overlanders who really load thiers down. I try hard to keep weight down as much as possible, for more reasons than just that.
Sponsored