New York Mopar 2" Lift Bowed Front Coils

MichaelF

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
I own a 2018 Rubicon 4 door with a 2" Mopar lift and am experiencing the same issue as countless others when it comes to severely bowed front coils. To the point that he jounce is hitting the inner portion of the coils on every contraction. The dealer put on new Mopar isolators which made it even worse. So I bought the Rockcrawler isolator correction pads and the dealership has offered to put them on and said perhaps Mopar would send replacement coils since the current ones now have grove marks from where the jounce hit repeatedly. Back and forth with Stellantis Customer Care
Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar 2" Lift Bowed Front Coils {filename}
which I guess is Jeeps customer care department and they said "Mopar is aware of the issue and working on a fix the case manager declined assistance at this time. Please keep working with your SA and the dealer." Now I'm aware of this issue with the coils for at least 4 years reading prior threads, so they are certainly in no rush to fix it. And the fact that other companies are coming out with products to rectify the issue should be embarrassing to Mopar and Jeep. So at this time they won't even spend the small amount to send just 2 new front coils. Amazing. I would stay away from Mopar for all parts because of this.

#mopar #jeep #Stellantis
#moparnogood

Sponsored