OP
coolcj7

coolcj7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered mine from a dealer in TX off EBAY. It was $9 more but shipped same day (Cortland was on vacation).
Hi John (@Loki Kai)
thanks for sharing your experience. Would you mind also sharing the ebay name of the seller for the rest of us?
Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Loki Kai

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Hi John (@Loki Kai)
thanks for sharing your experience. Would you mind also sharing the ebay name of the seller for the rest of us?
Thanks!
User name: everydodgepart
I also posted my entire lift parts list with cost and vendors earlier in this thread.

303rider

First Name
Soleil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I have the newest version, the springs bow still... after I was told they wouldn't (They aren't suppose to, that's stupid) Mine actually touch the bumpstop to the spring, you can hear the metal hit when I go down a parking garage at 10mph. Other than that I love my kit and it works great. I haven't done so yet, but I need to order the rock krawler isolators to resolve the spring issue.
I had this issue. Fee free to contact me as I corrected it recently. Adjustable track bar and Rock Krawler Isolators. Measure if the front axle is shifted to the right or left.

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
I had this issue. Fee free to contact me as I corrected it recently. Adjustable track bar and Rock Krawler Isolators. Measure if the front axle is shifted to the right or left.
axel is slightly shifted as no track bar is installed. I need to order and install the Rock Krawler Isolators... I just haven't do so yet. I'll reach out if need be.
Did you do the Rock Crawler Track Bar and relocation kit for it?

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
My local 4WheelParts has them in stock, going to pick them up at 2pm. I'll see how that does first without the track bar and go from there :like:

Sponsored

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
Thanks Chris
Did you end up ordering from the Cortland guy? If so, did you get the AB or AC kit?

I ordered mine last weekend and got it on Thursday. Started to install the lift and came to realization that I got the AB not AC. Kinda pissed about this especially when the eBay posting clearly states AC.

OP
OP
coolcj7

coolcj7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
Vehicle Showcase
Did you end up ordering from the Cortland guy? If so, did you get the AB or AC kit?

I ordered mine last weekend and got it on Thursday. Started to install the lift and came to realization that I got the AB not AC. Kinda pissed about this especially when the eBay posting clearly states AC.
No, I didn't order yet. I think due to some circumstances this will have to wait until next year...

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just got my kit today from Cortland. Crate box says AC
Looks like the only difference is the spring pads. I already bought Rock Krawler pads so I guess I should be fine with the AB kit.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just finished front and got my JLR 2dr. on the ground. No real bowing with RK pads. Also Senergy adj. track bar installed. My springs look like yours...
mopar 2" springs w-RK pads.jpg

JLR front fender height at bottom fender edge 40-7/8" with stock BFG33's
Looks great brother!

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I had the kit installed yesterday. I added the following;

1. Geometry Correction Brackets
2. Adjustable track bar
3. Rock Krawler spring perches

Springs are straight and it drives better than stock.

However, the idiot that installed it put one new control arm on and left one old arm on... I didn't notice this until I got home. Now I have two different length arms.

20190907_173514.jpg

20190907_173549.jpg

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Changed only one control arm. That's so *ucked up, what kinda guy does that? So wrong!
The boss made a comment that they were the same size so he probably figured it didn't matter. However, the included arms are actually 1/4" longer. Even if they were the same size, I paid for the entire kit to be installed so do it.

Gropax

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Mojito Green
last time i checked if you buy the aa or ab version and take it to a jeep dealer for install they will do the recall and replace the springs with the newer correct ones.

JayKrup

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I had the spring replaced and then i added the RK perches. I still have a Bow and looking into get Synergy Springs. From Left to right on the photo. The Original Spring, Replaced Spring, Replaced Spring with RK Perches.

CE71D54C-A699-4583-A40C-E724725F2C25.jpg

JayKrup

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
In the photo with the RK pad, the spring is not setting down properly. Also what track arm is installed? Sway bar link in middle picture doesn’t look plumb. Axle centered will help reduce bowing. look at the photo in post #2, spring is seated in pad properly and sway bar link is plumb. Correct both of yours and you may have a winner.
Thanks for the input, The picture isn't the best but the sway bar is plumb, ill have to check to make sure the Axle is centered. The track bar is OEM

Donnie210

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
I couldn't find another thread about the lift kit for the 4 dr 3.6L. Maybe someone can help here.
(77072395AB vs AC)
I picked up my lift kit from the dealership today and it is showing the AC part number on the box with a pkg date of 1/8/18. Is that possible? I read that they made corrections after May 2018.
Sponsored