Sponsored

Mopar 2 inch lift Reviews

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Thanks for the detailed info @Yogi . After untold hours of reading and researching I finally committed to it through BAM. Should be here in a few weeks and I'll have the dealer install. I really appreciate how people on this thread have offered their personal experiences and some of the specific issues encountered - and - how to address them should they arise. Going into any situation armed with information is far better than having no idea what you're doing or talking about. So thanks again.
You won't regret it. I just got it on mine a week ago. Also installed Rancho F and R trackbars. The ride is so much better. I'm really impressed.
Sponsored

Wolfy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S

Wolfy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also, just curious, how many of you got to keep the cool box? :LOL:

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, so thinking about this lift, but Mopar does not make it easy to know what to order (and I don't want to just "trust" the dealer). There are 7 different kits here with different part numbers. Most say for 4dr and i have a two door. Which one is the correct one? This one looks the most expensive and doesn't say 4 door.
This one doesn't say 4 door and is $300 cheaper
???
According to the options they have in the dropdown on this 3rd party site, it varies depending on the engine type as well.

I was under the impression that the Rubicon had a different part number than the other models as well. I guess I was misinformed.

https://www.justforjeeps.com/jl-2--...k-8pwuPA4XJnudhBKke6xe_EmPOju_iAaAsNEEALw_wcB

Sponsored

Wkywhitealtitude

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator, Jeep Wrangler JLU
If you refer to the Mopar performance parts page it will refer to correct part number per 2 doors 4 doors and engines

Wolfy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I realize those come from a different link than i have. I'd appreciate a link since I can't easily read those part numbers on my 13" screen. My fault, I know... indulge me. :LOL:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Austin23

Austin23

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
To bring this thread full circle, I just wanted to note that I finally had the Mopar 2 inch lift installed earlier this month. I really appreciate this forum and hearing all the feedback from those who ran some miles with it. My initial review after 1,000 miles is that I freaking love it. I also upgraded to the FOX 2.0 steering stabilizer, but did not add a track bar (front axle shifted 1/2 inch to the drivers side). The new ride is easily as good as or better than stock and tracks straight down the road with no pull and no bump steer. The new FOX shocks and larger springs have upped it's game off road. I got to break it in on Black Gap Trail in Big Bend Natl Park last weekend, and it performed flawlessly. Handled the bumps and washboard roads with no problems and ate up the trails (rated easy to moderate) with extra confidence. Really appreciated having the extra couple inches of articulation that a spacer lift would have lacked. I don't plan on doing any hardcore rock climbing anytime soon, so I feel like this lift is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar 2 inch lift Reviews NP_D853595

Last edited:

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
To bring this thread full circle, I just wanted to note that I finally had the Mopar 2 inch lift installed earlier this month. I really appreciate this forum and hearing all the feedback from those who run some miles with it. My initial review after 1,000 miles is that I freaking love it. I also upgraded to the FOX 2.0 steering stabilizer, but did not add a track bar (front axle shifted 1/2 inch to the drivers side). The new ride is easily as good as or better than stock and tracks straight down the road with no pull and no bump steer. The new FOX shocks and larger springs have upped it's game off road. I got to break it in on Black Gap Trail in Big Bend Natl Park last weekend, and it performed flawlessly. Handled the bumps and washboard roads with no problems and ate up the trails (rated easy to moderate) with extra confidence. Really appreciated having the extra couple inches of articulation that a spacer lift would have lacked. I don't plan on doing any hardcore rock climbing anytime soon, so I feel like this lift is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!

NP_D853595.jpg
Nice! What size tires are those and why did you upgrade the steering stabilizer ?

I have my mopar lift that's in the garage and getting installed next month on the 17th

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks for the detailed info @Yogi . After untold hours of reading and researching I finally committed to it through BAM. Should be here in a few weeks and I'll have the dealer install. I really appreciate how people on this thread have offered their personal experiences and some of the specific issues encountered - and - how to address them should they arise. Going into any situation armed with information is far better than having no idea what you're doing or talking about. So thanks again.
Nice I bought it from the same place, how much are you paying for the install? I called all my local dealers and cheapest I can find it is supposedly $620 for the labor to install. My apt is on the 17th
Sponsored