Sponsored

Mopar 2 inch lift kit. Any extra components that I need beside the lift kit??

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I have the 2021 JULR, so the TSB can’t be an issue. (At least I would think)

I will look into control arms, but I will wait and see how it does with the mopars first.
Thanks for the info.

sounds like I will need to get the rear track bar bracket and adjustable front track bar at the least.
Did you get the adjustable LCA?
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
Did you get the adjustable LCA?
I did. I ended up going with the rough country. They are absolute beasts and no regrets. I also did the RC adjustable track bar up front. As for the correction pads, I used the daystars. However, I’m sure the RK will do the trick.

Sponsored

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I did. I ended up going with the rough country. They are absolute beasts and no regrets. I also did the RC adjustable track bar up front. As for the correction pads, I used the daystars. However, I’m sure the RK will do the trick.

Cool, I was also reading the instructions, it says the springs should bow outward.

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Here's what a Mopar 2.5 lift and 33" tires looks like on a 2021 Willys. My shop has installed a lot of these and did not recommend any other parts unless there are real steering issues. They said with only 33" tires they have not heard of
20201002_132958.jpg
any complaints.
Did you need to replace the front drive shaft? It's a 2 door non Rubi and to my understanding sits hire than the rated 2.5" correct?

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
Did you need to replace the front drive shaft? It's a 2 door non Rubi and to my understanding sits hire than the rated 2.5" correct?
I did not replace the front drive shaft nor did my mechanic suggest I should do so. It definitely sits higher than 2.5"

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks bro, I'm excited to get my lift installed, do you know if if running wheel spacers is need to keep the rubicon wheels and just buy new tires to get 35's
Just 2 up front. The link I sent you is for the pair.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks bro, I'm excited to get my lift installed, do you know if if running wheel spacers is need to keep the rubicon wheels and just buy new tires to get 35's
Not positive since I have aftermarket wheels but everything I read on here folks recommend spacers when going larger tires. Most likely you could get away not using them and just adjust steering stops a bit.

Sponsored

ratherbskiing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUWD
Did you get any more clarity on if wheel spacers are needed on a sport with the Mopar 2'' lift when keeping stock wheels?

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get any more clarity on if wheel spacers are needed on a sport with the Mopar 2'' lift when keeping stock wheels?
hey I actually sold the lift, I'm still stock right now lol...I decided to run the 33s into the ground then go lift, which will probably be in 1-2 yrs lol or sooner I hope...Im also tied up again between 2 different kits right now, Mopar Lift or Dynatrac Lift
Sponsored