Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
B597C256-87A1-4D09-AAF2-28A16E2FD09C.jpeg
Does anyone know a part number or source for the decal that comes on the Fox shocks in the Mopar 2”lift kit? I need to replace 2 of mine.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian0128

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I spoke with customer service at Fox who gave me the part number but he said they couldn’t sell it and to try distributors. He said to try Quadratec or Summit.
Part# 024-04-165
I’m reaching out to Quadratec now.

OP
OP
Brian0128

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I spoke with Kartek and they are not allowed to sell the Fox sticker with the Jeep trademark. I went to the dealer and they looked up the PN# for the shock itself and there was no sub category for the decal. Quadratec doesn't have the PN# in their system and since they are working from home at the call center they can't add it at this time. I spoke with a rep at Summit Racing who is going to reach out to Fox to see if he can sell the part number but he said he doubts it due to the Jeep logo.

Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I spoke with Kartek and they are not allowed to sell the Fox sticker with the Jeep trademark. I went to the dealer and they looked up the PN# for the shock itself and there was no sub category for the decal. Quadratec doesn't have the PN# in their system and since they are working from home at the call center they can't add it at this time. I spoke with a rep at Summit Racing who is going to reach out to Fox to see if he can sell the part number but he said he doubts it due to the Jeep logo.
Sent you a PM

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
I also have one peeling off - not the end of the world but it bothers my OCD to know it’s there - if there’s a lead on these put me down for a set too.

AflaItalia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Brain - Did you find out any information on the decal? I just bought a new 2020 jeep that was lifted at the dealership with the Mopar Fox kit and looking to powder coat them red. I couldn't find the sticker anywhere. Luckily I am a graphic designer and recreated the decal. If I can't find the official sticker I am just going to get the one I created printed on a heavy duty, weatherproof vinyl sticker.

View attachment 321487

AflaItalia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Brain - Did you find out any information on the decal? I just bought a new 2020 jeep that was lifted at the dealership with the Mopar Fox kit and looking to powder coat them red. I couldn't find the sticker anywhere. Luckily I am a graphic designer and recreated the decal. If I can't find the official sticker I am just going to get the one I created printed on a heavy duty, weatherproof vinyl sticker.

Last edited:

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
Nice work. Do you have a jpeg or ? file I could get from you. I know someone in the printing world, see if he can make them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian0128

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Any updates?

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
waiting for Washington to open back up. It looks like mid June time frame. For now.

AflaItalia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Good news for anyone that wants the fox shock stickers. I was able to replicate them and print them. I currently have 9 and may order more if people want them. Hit me up if you need these stickers
Sponsored