Mopar 2” lift kit questions.

ran83ger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I will measure it and see, but should mine be the same as your friend as Rubicon axles are wider? And yes it's on factory track bar, perhaps that's the issue?
My wife has a Rubicon, the axle was shifted 1 inch towards the driver side after we installed the Mopar Lift, I installed the Steer Smarts Yeti track bar to center the axle and Rock Krawler correction pads and now the springs are completely straight. I was having problems with the passenger side being bowed.
Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I have the Mopar lift and it has been on for about 10 months with mild trails. I have some bow in both springs and my axles are centered. The lift install was done by the dealership.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I definitely have seen these as the fix but didn't know prior to the install. The dealer did a fine job with the install but I wish I knew to have these first. From some of these posts I've read, it is good the bow, due to the lift kit, being my only issue is pretty good ;-) I'm not sure how hard it is to install these now as I'm not a suspension person.

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I definitely have seen these as the fix but didn't know prior to the install. The dealer did a fine job with the install but I wish I knew to have these first. From some of these posts I've read, it is good the bow, due to the lift kit, being my only issue is pretty good ;-) I'm not sure how hard it is to install these now as I'm not a suspension person.
they aren't horrible to install if you have tools and feel comfortable taking stuff apart and putting it back together. I didn't know when mine was installed either. I installed myself and it wasn't horrible but I've done some mild lifts before.

If you decide to do, message me. I have an extra set in a box that I'll sell and ship for 20$. I ordered the rancho ones and the rock krawler ones... they both have the exact same part number stamped in them. I'm guessing they all purchase from the same vendor and don't make in house. Anyway, would love mine to go to good use if you decide to put in.

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Do I need to install these pads in the front only or in the back too? Trying to figure out if I should buy one set or two. Thank you.
Those are for the front only, the rears are different. You shouldn’t need the rears unless your leaning on passenger side due to weight of fuel tank. On the rears the RK passenger side isolator is a half inch taller.
Sponsored