Mopar 2” lift bad luck

Beretta67

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK Rubicon 2D Hard Rock, 2018 JLU Rubicon
I picked up my JLU Rubicon last Thursday and figured I’d install the Mopar 2” lift and 35” tires today. I opened the Mopar crate and unpacked everything and realized there where 3 rear shocks and 1 front shock. I called Cortland Jeep Chrysler in NY where I bought the lift to see if they could exchange the rear shock for a front shock.....no luck until sometime next week. Has anyone heard of this happening before or am I just that unlucky?
Advertisement

daviddlt

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon White
I picked up my JLU Rubicon last Thursday and figured I’d install the Mopar 2” lift and 35” tires today. I opened the Mopar crate and unpacked everything and realized there where 3 rear shocks and 1 front shock. I called Cortland Jeep Chrysler in NY where I bought the lift to see if they could exchange the rear shock for a front shock.....no luck until sometime next week. Has anyone heard of this happening before or am I just that unlucky?
Hello,

did you issue got solved? I am asking because I have a similar problem with my jeep jl mopar lift kit and it was actually purchased from the same dealership as you did, cortland jeep in NY (through ebay).

mike81

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler JLUR, Charger, FX35 and Elantra
Hello,

did you issue got solved? I am asking because I have a similar problem with my jeep jl mopar lift kit and it was actually purchased from the same dealership as you did, cortland jeep in NY (through ebay).
I am glad I saw this post. I was looking at purchasing my lift through them soon.What is the problem with your lift kit?

OP
OP
Beretta67

Beretta67

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s resolved, they went above and beyond anything I would have expected. They sent me the correct shock overnight air. They also sent a return label and credited me back money for my inconvenience. I was upset with them over the weekend when they where closed until I received an email from them on Sunday evening explaining how they where going to resolve it. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again, there customer service is excellent.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '19 Mustang Bullitt, '20 F150
I bought 5 of the Mopar wheels from Cortland and when they arrived it looked like Fedex had played a game of Rugby with them. Cortland took them back no questions asked. I've ordered other parts from them without issue. I'd order from them again.

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
It’s resolved, they went above and beyond anything I would have expected. They sent me the correct shock overnight air. They also sent a return label and credited me back money for my inconvenience. I was upset with them over the weekend when they where closed until I received an email from them on Sunday evening explaining how they where going to resolve it. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again, there customer service is excellent.
So free lift kit?

OP
OP
Beretta67

Beretta67

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Advertisement

Next Venture Motorsports