Sponsored

Monache Meadows Trip

GPsGeeps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2015 WK2 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
If you haven't been here before, put it on your list. If you have, you know why it belongs on the list.

Here's a quick video I put together of our most recent trip:

Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Bumping this back up as this is on my short list of post COVID camping trips this summer.

For those of you that have run this before, do you think an all wheel drive Subaru Outback rolling KO2s (no lift) can make it? We have one person in the group that wants to try his luck and his CVT on the trail. Looks like most of the wheeling is pretty mild, just concerned of any potential gate keepers that could be presented for a Subaru.

Thanks!

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Bumping this back up as this is on my short list of post COVID camping trips this summer.

For those of you that have run this before, do you think an all wheel drive Subaru Outback rolling KO2s (no lift) can make it? We have one person in the group that wants to try his luck and his CVT on the trail. Looks like most of the wheeling is pretty mild, just concerned of any potential gate keepers that could be presented for a Subaru.

Thanks!
One of my favorite spots, it might get high centered a few times on the switchbacks through the mtn/hills towards the end. I have never seen cars or subi's up there. Seen stock 4 runner and other suv's. Probably wont make it across the creek if there's any water either. If he makes it post pics haha

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
One of my favorite spots, it might get high centered a few times on the switchbacks through the mtn/hills towards the end. I have never seen cars or subi's up there. Seen stock 4 runner and other suv's. Probably wont make it across the creek if there's any water either. If he makes it post pics haha
Haha, thanks! I'll make him carry all the extra recovery gear if he really ends up trying his luck
Sponsored