moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Headed out there next week if you wanna join
for the holiday weekend? I would not stay on the plateau if so, going to be packed believe it or not haha

if you never been that way before me and Vic found some cool spots I can share with you if interested in PM or txt.

Sponsored

OP
OP

steverino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
ill follow you anywhere Steve!

what are the dates you have in mind?
I will be following you!

Thinking of June 10-13 or June 17-20.. Something like that. Maybe come back on a Monday if anyone wants to

gsxr310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
for the holiday weekend? I would not stay on the plateau if so, going to be packed believe it or not haha

if you never been that way before me and Vic found some cool spots I can share with you if interested in PM or txt.
Leaving either Wednesday or Thursday hopefully to beat the rush. Will prob leave there Saturday

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Leaving either Wednesday or Thursday hopefully to beat the rush. Will prob leave there Saturday
Yep that’s what I would def do. I would join but have to work on the front end. I get the mc 6 packs with king bumps. While I setup the bumps without the spring in for shock travel etc I never flexed it out before going crazy and I think I over compressed my springs because they look all funky and Jeep leaning to one side a bit lol

Okay. Who else can go 17 to 20 perhaps 21
I vote those dates as well, tentative on getting the pumpkin back together again. We base camping there and exploring or traveling about? Just curious so I know what to pack.

Sponsored

OP
OP

steverino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Yep that’s what I would def do. I would join but have to work on the front end. I get the mc 6 packs with king bumps. While I setup the bumps without the spring in for shock travel etc I never flexed it out before going crazy and I think I over compressed my springs because they look all funky and Jeep leaning to one side a bit lol

I vote those dates as well, tentative on getting the pumpkin back together again. We base camping there and exploring or traveling about? Just curious so I know what to pack.
My thought was to come out in Kernville, but if we find a nice spot and want to stay somewhere that is fine too. I have never been there, so that is the main goal. Go there. My Jeep is still stock so if you guys want to do some crazy sections, perhaps I can be a passenger :)

If you need a second pair of hands to put your Jeep back together, let me know. Happy to help.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

My thought was to come out in Kernville, but if we find a nice spot and want to stay somewhere that is fine too. I have never been there, so that is the main goal. Go there. My Jeep is still stock so if you guys want to do some crazy sections, perhaps I can be a passenger :)

If you need a second pair of hands to put your Jeep back together, let me know. Happy to help.
some nice places to explore near Sherman pass which is closer than kernville from monnache meadows. Let’s meet up in the meadows and take it from there.

I scheduled a 5 day weekend coming up for the holiday and that’s when the parts will come in to do some wrench time. More than welcome to come and hang out with my little heathens running around hahaha 🤣

OP
OP

steverino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
some nice places to explore near Sherman pass which is closer than kernville from monnache meadows. Let’s meet up in the meadows and take it from there.

I scheduled a 5 day weekend coming up for the holiday and that’s when the parts will come in to do some wrench time. More than welcome to come and hang out with my little heathens running around hahaha 🤣
PM me your phone and address... ... I will see if there is a day that works out. It would be nice to see what you are doing now :)

Lustmord

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lustmord.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU. It's a Jeep.
Can't make those dates but me and the wife will head up there "soon" for sure, looks like v much our kind of place.
Which roads are you guys using to get in there from the 395 side? Nine Mile Canyon?
Sponsored