Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious,What brand are the Black Lug Nuts?
Looks sharp with the wheels.
Honestly, picked them up from 4WheelParts like 7mos ago, don't recall the brand... but ordered thru them.

Sponsored

gramanero

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport (JL)
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like you’re on the right path. Believe you me I am not a professional painter. But as long as you tape it up and sand it properly and just take your time? I’m sure it will come out just fine. Not to mention there are many videos on YouTube to help you which is what I did. Planning on doing the dash pieces next Pray for me
LOL ... ummm ... praying for you. I still have not brought myself to do this, yet. Managed to find the time (and money) for some rock sliders though, so ... that's "something" I suppose. Now I am trying to figure out if I can swing a radio upgrade from the stock 5" to something that supports navigation via my phone, such as the 8.4". Soo much money though ... ugh. Would love to see new picks of the trim work you are doing now. I am leaning towards just painting the speaker trim to keep it subtle and not too terribly overboard on the interior.

XAMfed

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

Sponsored

XAMfed

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
This is at Scott County TN. I uploaded the video to Youtube. Easier to watch, and also better quality.

-Thomas
Looks like a great place, might have to make the trip up there