gramanero

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport (JL)
Vehicle Showcase
Interior mods to Bustalime. More to come!

BC4B21EE-D756-4BFE-83BA-5B2F0E36C61D.jpeg

05F63943-B4FD-4BB9-91CB-FC1E7D37991B.jpeg

7BE2CA65-A527-49E6-A530-C9924CB63D40.jpeg
Looks great! Are those the Bartact seat covers? I reached out to Bartact asking if they can do some Mojito colored covers but for various reasons they cannot. Here is what they said (super nice by the way!!): "When we do our UV protection in the milling of the fabric, it ‘dulls out’ any bright colors, so it’s not really possible to do the Mojito color. What most of our customers do is have us embroider our logo in a brighter green so it still gives a pop towards the accent color. Another option, is that you can have the headrest covers embroidered at any point to add some more green to them if you would ever like to do that as well." Would be really cool to get some sort of Mojito highlighting on the seat covers, but if not ... still one of the best on the market from what I can tell.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
Well I got off work at 11pm......and had to do this.......mock up of my AUXBEAM RGB LED rock lights. Hella good deal on Amazon for the 8pc set for $68 after the 10% off coupon.

Not to shabby for the money......but I think I will need to extension cables ($10) for a proper install. More to follow FTW

IMG_20190724_010532.jpg

IMG_20190724_012452_393.jpg

Sweetwater-JL

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU-R
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! Are those the Bartact seat covers? I reached out to Bartact asking if they can do some Mojito colored covers but for various reasons they cannot. Here is what they said (super nice by the way!!): "When we do our UV protection in the milling of the fabric, it ‘dulls out’ any bright colors, so it’s not really possible to do the Mojito color. What most of our customers do is have us embroider our logo in a brighter green so it still gives a pop towards the accent color. Another option, is that you can have the headrest covers embroidered at any point to add some more green to them if you would ever like to do that as well." Would be really cool to get some sort of Mojito highlighting on the seat covers, but if not ... still one of the best on the market from what I can tell.

They are Bartact seat covers. We have a set on our 2015 JKU. So, they were the first choice for me for my 2019. They are almost indestructible! The only downside to the covers are they fit SUPER snug.... be careful putting the rear covers on... very easy to pull a back muscle :)

Thanks,
-Thomas
Sponsored