Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

ogjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep Wrangler Turbo 2 door Mojito
WTH happened to that thing? Theft, and left the top off for months?
Damn looks like a theft recovery. Great deal for someone who wants an offroad toy.

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
Thank you for posting and for choosing XPEL ULTIMATE PLUS for your Mojito JL! It looks incredible. :clap:

Paint Protection Film is always the best first mod you can do to prevent rock chips, scratches, and more. Not to mention how much easier it makes everything to clean!

Because of your testimonial on this page I would like to extend the offer for a free XPEL SWAG PACK. Email us at [email protected] your t-shirt size and shipping address so we can get the order on the way to you.
**I would like to extend this offer out to ANYONE on this entire 440 page + thread who's gotten XPEL installed on their Jeep. Send me the email with the Post # or if it was a different thread then send the URL and Post # about your XPEL experience. Along with your t-shirt size and shipping information.**

Thank you all for the XPEL Support! Your Jeeps also thank you :rock:

For those of you unfamiliar with XPEL, we are your go-to for Paint Protection Film and Window Tint. Check out the video below to see some of the rigorous tests we put our film through.

Our ULTIMATE PLUS Paint Protection Film is backed by a 10 Year Warranty that covers Yellowing, Staining, Peeling, Bubbling, and more. To find an installer nearest you, check out our XPEL Certified Installer Locator
I got Xpel on my SS? Does that count :) (can't hurt to ask)

Sponsored

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Agree - IG is cool for photos and meeting people all over the world -
www.Instagram.com/RMojitoJL

my Drone stuff and my Hellcat is what grew my page (and work on my part) but yeah 11,000+ and makes it fun. YouTube doesn't hurt either.

:whatsgoingon: Following

Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Can I officially join the club?!!! Picked up my Jeep today....ordered 9/13. So happy to finally have it! Getting lift and new shoes next week....

bE1j9iEiTKu+sTDohQpbXA.jpg
Honestly I think the mojito and those rubicon rims can’t be beat. And there is not a better all around tires than the BFG KO2. It’s a proven fact. It’s perfect the way it is! It’s almost got that matchbox or hot wheels look.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I got Xpel on my SS? Does that count :) (can't hurt to ask)
Ya and my new corvette...haha. Big bucks spent on the expel on it. So many hard points for the installers...they secretly hated me