Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Had some fun in Hollister on Sat. Just getting my feet wet with how much the JL can do. only rubbing i have is in the back with the rear fender liner. Still need to heat it and mold it some more

IrVgYmm.jpg

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Had some fun in Hollister on Sat. Just getting my feet wet with how much the JL can do. only rubbing i have is in the back with the rear fender liner. Still need to heat it and mold it some more

IrVgYmm.jpg
That looks great - what is the lift and tire size? Can't tell from this picture.

Sponsored

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I have tried to ignore the issue and hope it gets better over time. I still have my stock wheels/tires just in case. I am dying to put a lift on it but something tells me I need to wait.. I do mostly city driving and it isn't too bad but when I hit the highway I definitely notice the drifting/wandering.
What tires did you switch to? Not on a Wrangler, but on my Grand Waggy I switched from Goodrich MTs to Mickey Thompson MTZs and the thing was suddenly wandering everywhere. It would follow every rut and groove it could find. Sometimes it really is just the tires, not the Jeep.

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!

Sponsored

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
About 4:30AM on way to work in FL.
20181109_055156.jpg

Jeephairchick

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR; Previous: 2016 Hydro Blue JKU
What tires did you switch to? Not on a Wrangler, but on my Grand Waggy I switched from Goodrich MTs to Mickey Thompson MTZs and the thing was suddenly wandering everywhere. It would follow every rut and groove it could find. Sometimes it really is just the tires, not the Jeep.
I have Firestone Mud Terrain. I ran these wheels and tires on my JK and they were just fine and are balanced.
Sponsored