Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Looks great with the body color flares. Dealer tried to talk me out of them, but I'm glad they're in my order.
I ordered with the body colored fenders also. I still go back and forth on whether or not I should have. I think it looks good either way.

Infected

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I ordered with the body colored fenders also. I still go back and forth on whether or not I should have. I think it looks good either way.
I went back and forth on it. I'm glad I got the matching color

SPOOF4269

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 2014 Nissan Rogue SV
Here's mine! I got it a couple weeks ago and I'm loving it so far!
20181030_165509.jpg
Where did you order the black decals for the side vents?

Sponsored

SPOOF4269

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 2014 Nissan Rogue SV
Just completed doing this yesterday... to get rid of the windshield circles I used nail polish remover and a microfiber towel. Use a towel that is 80% polyester and 20% polyamide wipe area with nail polish remover on towel and then use different part of the towel and dry it off. I did the whole windshield and divided it into 4 sections so it would be uniform and they are all gone.

Lowboy8

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
My question is has anyone tried to color match with line x? I just ordered my side steps and am thinking of trying to line x with mojito color match.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Same here. I waffled back and forth. Got the body colored flares. Even the dealer said i made the right choice.

Sponsored

tjeeper

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 TJ, '24 392
Did some work on mine this weekend. Painted the calipers:

IMG_4094.jpeg

Added 2" lift.

IMG_4095.jpeg

The paint doesn't quite match, but it is close enough for me. I'm probably going to end up with black rims, so I wanted more color. Hopefully I don't end up regretting it. :)

Green Goblin

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Ram 2500
Took mine out the Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls, TX I took the baby trails this time because I am not lifted yet and I didn't want any scratches (yet) The blue JK is my old jeep that my son inherited and it was a beast on the trails.

Have to say on the 400+ mile trip my steering sucked :( guess I am part of that group....unfortunately

44902222_558753924563573_459299421767598080_n.jpg

44977543_558753787896920_6088750659073474560_n.jpg
I had mild steering issues with mine and like others have said I either got used to it or it tighten up some with mileage. Almost 4k on mine. Only complaint I still have is it drifts some and I need to constantly be looking at the road. A couple of seconds looking at the radio dial, mirror, google maps, etc. and I could be fine or in another lane! I have the Rough Country stabilizer, but have not installed. Will post back if it helps. If not, I'll be back at the dealer. They checked alignment, looked for loose nuts, etc., but all was fine. Jeep Cares has been useless. Since I changed rims and tires right away they said they will do nothing unless I go back to factory set up. So many Jeep owners swap right away so that response really surprised and disappointed me.

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Jeep Cares has been useless. Since I changed rims and tires right away they said they will do nothing unless I go back to factory set up.

So many Jeep owners swap right away so that response really surprised and disappointed me.
You have not told us how the steering was before you installed your mods. I feel the response by Jeep is perfectly fair.

Green Goblin

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Ram 2500
You have not told us how the steering was before you installed your mods. I feel the response by Jeep is perfectly fair.

Steering was same before changing wheels at approximately 70 miles on odometer. Had two sport s models ordered due to communication issue. When the other came in with exact build, but a different color, I drove it and no issues. Had I known changing the wheels would have caused issues on repair work I obviously would have waited. Service knew I had issues with steering. Sales knew I was swapping out wheels. Unfortunately I did not know changing wheels would cause a repair issue. I read many steering problem posts on JL forums and no one mentioned this that I saw. My point is it's a Wrangler and swapping out wheels as soon as vehicle arrives is common. Seems like an excuse by FCA to ignore what is known to be an issue.
Sponsored