Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I got a light lime green and a dark green. I tried the light color first and it definitely turned out perfect in my opinion.

15375677059448440381430446143672.jpg
Genius!!!!! omgoodnesss thanks!
Sponsored

Big Katz

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Is it easy to correct errors?
As a profession I do repair circuit cards on a micro miniature level... so I didn't really make any mistakes... I did find if you wet the stitches first it seems to require less time with the marker on the stitch to suck up the ink

josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara
As a profession I do repair circuit cards on a micro miniature level... so I didn't really make any mistakes... I did find if you wet the stitches first it seems to require less time with the marker on the stitch to suck up the ink
Never got marker on the leather?

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
So today I was driving down the freeway and saw one of the most horrifying things ever. I may have nightmares... it was a black JKU that looked like it had been dropped and had low profile tires! Seriously, wtf were you thinking?! Who does that to a perfectly respectable Jeep???

SMH... only in the bay area, I swear.

Big Katz

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Not yet... but the steering wheel may be a different story. Stitching is a lot tighter and not really raised like it is on the door Dash and center console. For the shifter boots I just pinched the material so the Stitch was at the top.

You just barely have to touch the Stitch and it sucks the ink in.

Sponsored

Big Katz

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Well now looking back at the pictures and zooming in I may have gotten a little bit on the leather on the bottom of the shift boot. But to be a hundred percent honest I did not notice it until I zoomed in the picture quite a bit.

josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara
Well now looking back at the pictures and zooming in I may have gotten a little bit on the leather on the bottom of the shift boot. But to be a hundred percent honest I did not notice it until I zoomed in the picture quite a bit.
Either way, it looks great!

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Turning white stitches green! I'm not going to lie it's quite time consuming but in the end I think it'll be worth it.... definitely not looking forward to the steering wheel.

20180921_145335.jpg

20180921_145339.jpg

20180921_145346.jpg

20180921_145413.jpg
Question? Why are the stitches white....all the Rubicon’s I have seen have red stitch’s . I just want to make sure my 2019 I want to order has the red stitches. Thanks. And it’s a mojito as well

Yoodie

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR Mojito!
Question? Why are the stitches white....all the Rubicon’s I have seen have red stitch’s . I just want to make sure my 2019 I want to order has the red stitches. Thanks. And it’s a mojito as well
He got heritage tan interior which has the silver stitching on the black leather parts (door panels, boots etc...).

Cloth or black leather has red stitching.

Sponsored

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
If you got black leather you will have the red stitching. The tan seats get white.

Wrangled

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
Turning white stitches green! I'm not going to lie it's quite time consuming but in the end I think it'll be worth it.... definitely not looking forward to the steering wheel.

20180921_145335.jpg
WHOA! Now that's a mod idea! That looks awesome and what a nice subtle touch.

Wrangled

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
If I get an alien sun shade what color would look good with a mojito besides black?
I've been contemplating this same thing for my Mojito. I'm considering the lime green ( maybe? ), the orange ( good possibility ), the black ( a sure thing, but BORING ) or red ( the dark horse to win ).

I normally don't hesitate with color palettes, but this Mojito is a tricky color. The red they're already using actually works really well as long as you don't over do it. Green and orange is a classic. But then you've got this one ORANGE thing and nothing else. Black works and it would cover the unfinished look of the headliner too but snooze, it's black.

Anyone got pictures of these sunshades on a Mojito?

cjoynes

First Name
Cindi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and soon to be 2018 Mojito 2-door Rubicon
Added Ace Rock Rails
Added cargo cover for the dogs
Replaced stupid non-cupholder with a functional cupholder for the back seat
Badged her

Love all of it!

20180921_154110.jpg

20180921_153652.jpg

20180921_154053.jpg

20180921_160256.jpg
Hey, fellow marylanders! Where are you located? I drive in the Baltimore/ Annapolis areas and have yet to see another mojito (got mine 7/4) except one on a lot in Annapolis. Love the crab!

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Hey, fellow marylanders! Where are you located? I drive in the Baltimore/ Annapolis areas and have yet to see another mojito (got mine 7/4) except one on a lot in Annapolis. Love the crab!
I have yet to see a Mojito Jeep on the road where I am.
Sponsored