MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

BigDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Love the offset of wheels, but in PA this is NO NO. Looking for 17 X 9 with +18 offset.
I was born and raised in PA. I know that law all too well. I may be driving this up there for a wedding in a few weeks. Should be interesting.
Sponsored

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara
I was born and raised in PA. I know that law all too well. I may be driving this up there for a wedding in a few weeks. Should be interesting.
There was another post somewhere about doors off being a no no in PA but they specifies the law applied only to PA registered cars. Maybe applies to this as well?

BigDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
There was another post somewhere about doors off being a no no in PA but they specifies the law applied only to PA registered cars. Maybe applies to this as well?
I dont know how it works. The worst part about PA laws is the "Local Municipality" Crap. Tint laws, Noise Laws, Cruising etc... I have been busted for all of them.

Green Goblin

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Ram 2500
Been busy and have been away from the boards for awhile. The mods have begun! This week put 37's on with new rims, DV8 FS1 front bumper, and W2W nerf bars. Still waiting on the lift to arrive. So far around town the 37's haven't hit the fenders yet. We were going to put the Mopar large spare tire carrier on it, but my outfitter is worried down the road I might have problems with the tail gate without the tail gate reinforcement kit. Those two items together are like a thousand dollars. So, I would rather opt for an after market rear bumper with a tire carrier. But, I can't find anyone selling one yet for a JL. DV8 and Smittybilt say theirs are coming soon. Anybody know of a brand already shipping?
37sSide.jpg
DV8FS1.jpg
Nice! Love the rims with the matching Mojito. Really sharp

Green Goblin

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Ram 2500
ooof today was both good and bad

Lets start with the bad

1) the rough country tire relocation bracket was not build correctly. Instead of a 2.5" rise i somehow got one w/ 45" of rise. Had to remove it and another is coming courtesy of rough country. Although it sucks that i got the wrong stuff to begin with i am glad they were able to get one shipped out. Hopefully things will be better the second go round. This is with the mopar reinforcement bracket as well

FQZGvce.jpg

0Furv30.jpg

somj3Pu.jpg

I guess the one good side is that it made my 37" tire look like a massive 40"

IaVcA6F.jpg

Issue number 2) i order the wheels and tires mounted and balanced from discount tire direct. It appears that one of them has something inside the tire that is rolling around and making a lot of noise. Now i have to take this to americas tire to try and have someone look inside and see what it is

Now onto the good.

The wheels and tires are mounted and the TPMS works. Also redid my Center brake light

c857Dw4.jpg

5m4IYdf.jpg

xKJ8Ufb.jpg
Looks like the same MD 11 rims I have, but with much bigger tires! I'm running the 285/70 17" (33's basically). Are you going to "Mojito " the rim protector rings?

wheels.jpg

Sponsored

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like the same MD 11 rims I have, but with much bigger tires! I'm running the 285/70 17" (33's basically). Are you going to "Mojito " the rim protector rings?
I am not sure yet, on my last rig it was 20's with 37's and i destroyed the outside of the wheels. i am not sure if the 17's will get destroyed as well. no point painting them if it is just going to rub off

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I also added 2” spacers today! I love the wider stance and just told the wifey it’s anti rollover stabilization devices!
Glad I'll never be driving behind you eating all of the gravel and stones you'll be chucking behind you...but enjoy that stance.

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Glad I'll never be driving behind you eating all of the gravel and stones you'll be chucking behind you...but enjoy that stance.
Kind of a weird reply being a lot of jeepers add wider tires that stick out just as far and even more!
But most likely unless your in southern Louisiana it will not be an issue for you anyway

Degha

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU Sahara
Once I heard that Mojito! wasn't going to be around for the 2019s we had to pull the trigger. Had it home three days and already debranded, blacked out the logos and added the stubby antenna. So many more things planned, but need to pace myself. Loving every minute in this thing so far!

IMG_1350.jpg

Sponsored

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
Yay, yay, yay my Mojito is finally coming home. It's been stuck in Inspection Status for a month now. I finally got it shook loose, this week

And look at the text I just got....

"The plant just sent me this and said vehicle is leaving the building!! "

Whooohooo, I can't stop smiling!

IMG_0113.jpg

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Yay, yay, yay my Mojito is finally coming home. It's been stuck in Inspection Status for a month now. I finally got it shook loose, this week

And look at the text I just got....

"The plant just sent me this and said vehicle is leaving the building!! "

Whooohooo, I can't stop smiling!

IMG_0113.jpg
That picture right there is worth the wait!

Did they say what the problem was? That looks like a Mojito fender right next to the red Jeep in the background.