Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

rameyer84

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350, Hyundai Sante Fe, 2018 JLUR Mojito!
Been busy and have been away from the boards for awhile. The mods have begun! This week put 37's on with new rims, DV8 FS1 front bumper, and W2W nerf bars. Still waiting on the lift to arrive. So far around town the 37's haven't hit the fenders yet. We were going to put the Mopar large spare tire carrier on it, but my outfitter is worried down the road I might have problems with the tail gate without the tail gate reinforcement kit. Those two items together are like a thousand dollars. So, I would rather opt for an after market rear bumper with a tire carrier. But, I can't find anyone selling one yet for a JL. DV8 and Smittybilt say theirs are coming soon. Anybody know of a brand already shipping?
37sSide.jpg
DV8FS1.jpg
Sponsored

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Been busy and have been away from the boards for awhile. The mods have begun! This week put 37's on with new rims, DV8 FS1 front bumper, and W2W nerf bars. Still waiting on the lift to arrive. So far around town the 37's haven't hit the fenders yet. We were going to put the Mopar large spare tire carrier on it, but my outfitter is worried down the road I might have problems with the tail gate without the tail gate reinforcement kit. Those two items together are like a thousand dollars. So, I would rather opt for an after market rear bumper with a tire carrier. But, I can't find anyone selling one yet for a JL. DV8 and Smittybilt say theirs are coming soon. Anybody know of a brand already shipping?
37sSide.jpg
DV8FS1.jpg
How did you green the wheels paint or plasti?
And did you change out the rear bumper too?
The front is awesome.

harry17815

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep, 2017 Infinity, 2021 C8 Vette
Well, I'm full of regret... I was waiting for the 2019, knowing I was risking the availability of Mojito!, in hopes that production issues would lessen, and out of desire to have the BSG. 2019 info is here, no Mojito!, no BSG, and I'm sure there's a nice price hike to go with neither of them...

Might just end up sticking with my JKU for now :(. I love Mojito!, and I love even more that only about 4% of JL(U)s are Mojito! But I guess I wasn't meant to be a 4%er...
Sorry, but those of use 4%ers are loving the fact that no more Mojito for "19".

harry17815

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep, 2017 Infinity, 2021 C8 Vette
Not sure that I have ever posted pics in on the forum yet. Here’s my Mojito!

Metalcloak 3.5 Gamechanger w/Rocksports
Method MR312 17x9 -12
Toyo RT 37 12.50
Smitty X2O on warm plate in factory steel w/mopar bar.
Nfab nerf steps (they gotta go!)

4A2EEBBE-0D26-489F-9B88-CFC95004638F.jpeg

B6096846-7AA5-4AF0-8FF7-C38C94CE747A.jpeg
Love the offset of wheels, but in PA this is NO NO. Looking for 17 X 9 with +18 offset.

Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
37sSide.jpg
DV8FS1.jpg
WOW! Your almost building a twin to mine. From the side they would be hard to tell apart.

20180621_170352.jpg

Sponsored

rameyer84

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

rameyer84

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did you green the wheels paint or plasti?
And did you change out the rear bumper too?
The front is awesome.
See above post for the wheels. On the rear bumper, we weren't going to replace it, but with a Mopar large spare mount and Mopar tail gate reinforcement kit, you are at the same cost as an after market rear bumper with tire carrier. So, I am looking for one of those now. I like the DV8 Off Road and the Smittybilt, but neither are shipping both bumper and mount yet.

Khuemann

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL - Mojito! (Ordered 5/7/18)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Since there won't be Mojito in 2019, what do you think that will do to the depreciation or value of our vehicles? Should I get paint protection to maintain the paint quality?

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
37sSide.jpg
DV8FS1.jpg
I believe the LOD Destroyer series rear bumper and tire carrier is shipping. Pricey though.

Sponsored

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
Even when I have to mall crawl the wrangler is super easy to find :cwl:

Color: Boring, boring, boring, boring, Mojito!, boring, boring ... It's like a beacon of light, eh color, in a sea of grey :devil:
hidden-jpg.jpg
Hah!! I went to a concert the other night and had NO trouble finding the Green Beast! I used to drive a black camry and was forever losing my car. Not any more!!

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
upload_2018-9-6_12-14-29.jpeg
Still can’t get rid of these crop circles - all 5 of them :mad: - any ideas from my Mojito Family?

upload_2018-9-6_12-16-4.jpeg
I have those too! Annoying...

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
What's everyone's opinion on doing a spare tire delete?

This is my first jeep and kinda like the look of the spare tire, but all the costs associated with carrying a large spare seem ridiculous.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hah!! I went to a concert the other night and had NO trouble finding the Green Beast! I used to drive a black camry and was forever losing my car. Not any more!!
Yup! Part of my reasoning for wanting it too.

Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
What's everyone's opinion on doing a spare tire delete?

This is my first jeep and kinda like the look of the spare tire, but all the costs associated with carrying a large spare seem ridiculous.
Some of the Jeep clubs around me have a requirement that a full size spare must be carried, that made my decision for me.
Sponsored