MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

SPOOF4269

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 2014 Nissan Rogue SV
I would call Chapman before going in I live around them, they do not update their website and show sold cars on it all the time. I know they had 2 on the lot and I saw 1 driving around this weekend...
Sponsored

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys! I F*ing LOVE Mojito! But I'm just not ready to buy one yet. I needed the time to wait until 2019 banks opened, then a few more months for delivery. Plus, you just can't get deals off the lot like you can on factory orders. And even if I could, I'm sure my chances of finding a manual JLU Rubicon in Mojito! is slim. No salesman would cut a break when they have the only Jeep I'm looking for.

Maybe Bikini will tun out nice, if 2019 eventually gets the BSG. If not, I'll just pay off my Hydro Blue JKU. It's about as rare as Mojito! I believe 4% of 2018 JLs are Mojito, and under 6% of 2016 JKs are Hydro Blue, plus 10 other production years that did not offer Hydro Blue!
Hope it works out for you!

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Thanks guys! I F*ing LOVE Mojito! But I'm just not ready to buy one yet. I needed the time to wait until 2019 banks opened, then a few more months for delivery. Plus, you just can't get deals off the lot like you can on factory orders. And even if I could, I'm sure my chances of finding a manual JLU Rubicon in Mojito! is slim. No salesman would cut a break when they have the only Jeep I'm looking for.

Maybe Bikini will tun out nice, if 2019 eventually gets the BSG. If not, I'll just pay off my Hydro Blue JKU. It's about as rare as Mojito! I believe 4% of 2018 JLs are Mojito, and under 6% of 2016 JKs are Hydro Blue, plus 10 other production years that did not offer Hydro Blue!
Did someone say Manual Mojito Rubicon?!

https://www.carmanchryslerjeepdodge...LANK&showSelections=true&lastFacetInteracted=

I’m just being a devil tempting you!!! I know timing isn’t right and deals are better on an order! Plus I think Bikini will be a cool looking Jeep too! Good luck!

Sponsored

Big Katz

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
So I didn't find this forum until after I received shipment of my mojito Wrangler and oh my goodness I love all the Mojito love! By far the best color, I personally think jeep has ever done

20180826_122245.jpg

Maccabees

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 T&C Chrysler
Howdy! Can the Mojito get ordered with black leather seats AND a red dash?? ...I'm more concerned with getting red dash mojito
....sorry if this has been asked/answered already, thanks

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
So I didn't find this forum until after I received shipment of my mojito Wrangler and oh my goodness I love all the Mojito love! By far the best color, I personally think jeep has ever done

20180826_122245.jpg
Welcome! :)

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Howdy! Can the Mojito get ordered with black leather seats AND a red dash?? ...I'm more concerned with getting red dash mojito
....sorry if this has been asked/answered already, thanks
I don’t think Mojito can be ordered at all anymore. My dealer said 2018 orders closed. 2019 so not appear to have mojito as a color option based on what many are seeing and hearing. But if you find one on a lot it’s eastbound enough to switch out the dash color if you really wanted.

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Haha, I appreciate it! I do really want one! Think about it every damn day!

But, I'll continue with excuses. That doesn't have Prox, Cold Weather, but most importantly LED or TAN LEATHER :like:

The first 2 I might be able to live without, the last 2, not so much. And having special ordered my JKU, it's hard to settle for less.

That being said, having watched Jeep's trends for the last few years, I have 2 thoughts:

1. Jeep almost never puts a specific start or end date to a color. For example, with my Hydro Blue Pearl in 2016, it bled into the 2017 models as well for just about a month or so, and the color came out just a bit before Mojito! did this year. And I'd assume they have paint in stock they would rather use up than waste. This is FCA after all, money is important to them. So there is a chance we can see some Mojito! in 2019.

2. Jeep has no trends, no rhyme or reason why they do anything they do. They just do whatever they want, completely invalidating my first thought.
:beer:
Sponsored