MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Bummer but it appears Mojito will not be available for 2019, according to the colors posted in another thread. Bikini has taken its place. I was really, really hoping to get Mojito but I can't get a Wrangler at this time (will be able to purchase a 2019). You guys are lucky and have a great color. Enjoy it!
You could still grab one off the lot in 2019.
Sponsored

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
You could still grab one off the lot in 2019.
That and maybe a used would be my slim chance but I am wondering how hard it will be to find one, especially one that has everything I want on it. We'll see what happens but I'm a bit bummed about it.

NMElkHunter

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I am really interested to see the total number of Mojitos manufactured after the line closes for 2018. I had a green 2013 JK that was totaled by a semi that ran a red light. It held its value really well and was apparently because it was a pretty unique color.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Thanks for that info! I'm excited, I think it's cool to have a color that isn't everywhere.

Also after a month of having my jeep, my wife wants one now. I told her to wait until 2019 for hers. But I just showed her the bikini color and she likes it. I'm iffy on it, I'll have to see it on a jeep first.

Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Bummer but it appears Mojito will not be available for 2019, according to the colors posted in another thread. Bikini has taken its place. I was really, really hoping to get Mojito but I can't get a Wrangler at this time (will be able to purchase a 2019). You guys are lucky and have a great color. Enjoy it!
Doesn’t necessarily mean mojito won’t be available at the beginning of 2019. Sometimes they carry over a color for a couple months before they change to a new one. We don’t know yet

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
Doesn’t necessarily mean mojito won’t be available at the beginning of 2019. Sometimes they carry over a color for a couple months before they change to a new one. We don’t know yet
Ok so fingers crossed and lots of hoping (positive waves, right?).

Jeep4Life0112

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Mojito)
I got em crossed for ya! ;)
I am literally in the same boat. Can't afford to order a new Jeep until March 2019 and
Ok so fingers crossed and lots of hoping (positive waves, right?).

I am literally in the same boat. Won't be able to order my JLU until early February 2019 (waiting on annual bonus) and am praying that I can get my hands on a Mojito at that time. This has been my dream color since it was announced and I drool over them every time I drive through our local dealership lot. I am really hoping that what you say is true and that the option to order one of the last of the Mojitos is available at that time.

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Did any of you throw 35's on your stock wheels? Is it possible? From what I'm reading, it seems you need a minimum 8" wheel for 35's but I could have sworn I saw numerous people doing it.

GMojito

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, Mojito JLURUBI
Occupation
Home wrecker
Did any of you throw 35's on your stock wheels? Is it possible? From what I'm reading, it seems you need a minimum 8" wheel for 35's but I could have sworn I saw numerous people doing it.
35’s on stock rim is just fine. Zero issues. Some people even running 37’s

Green Goblin

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Ram 2500
I ordered my Mojito on 8/2 and it arrived at the dealer today. Three weeks to the day later. Dealer said 6-8 weeks, but they almost always arrive sooner. It did! Mine wasn't plain, but didn't have anything unusual to slow down the process. Sport S, automatic, trailer tow, technology and safety packages with a hard top. I hate it some of you are still in waiting after ordering so much earlier, but it seems like the backlog is broken and lots of us are getting them over the last week or so!

jeep.jpg

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for that info! I'm excited, I think it's cool to have a color that isn't everywhere.

Also after a month of having my jeep, my wife wants one now. I told her to wait until 2019 for hers. But I just showed her the bikini color and she likes it. I'm iffy on it, I'll have to see it on a jeep first.
I was planning to but I didn’t realize the tire size requirements and the stock Tim width were incompatible until last week. I questioned the tire manufacturer and got the response of:
“
We can not recommend use of any rim width other than that specified by the Tire & Rim Association.

Approved rim contours are very critical for optimum performance of any tire.If a rim other than that which are specified are used, it would affect both the vehicle and tire performance.

Regards”

That being said it’s unsupported. However beadlocks would be fine after consulting others about the issue. I didn’t want to to but now am getting the mopar beadlocks for the vehicle when it comes in. 35’s will be on it.

Also the wife saw that bikini swatch today and wants a 2019 Jeep now.