Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Sooooo my Jeep has been "approved for shipping" for 3 weeks, but there was no "direct location" listed for it, so it's still sitting there. :mad:

It's August 16th, I ordered April 10th. At least I have a loaner Challenger to drive so I'm not putting miles on my Plymouth, but I'm out of tears to cry. The only good part of all this was meeting you folks in on this board.
what now tho? So they know where it is....what are they doing about it??? This is insane.
Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Finally picked it up last night. Started June a year ago looking for a green JK. Production was winding down and couldn't order one. Finding one at a dealer like we wanted proved difficult and they wouldn't deal on the ones they had, so we decided we would just order in the fall. Little did we know Jeep was changing to a new model and in addition updating their assembly line. It got further complicated when we couldn't order this color until April. Then while trying to work a deal with the dealers, they closed ordering and didn't open it again until May, when we finally ordered. So, here we are in the Jeep a little over a year later.

JEEPpickup.jpg
Gratzzz!

Sponsored

Bgruss75

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (Burned-up 14JUL)
Occupation
Busy
Too soon? All I can say is wow..... wait half a year only to loose it within a week to fire.... I’d feel sick!
B3E432B6-B74A-4B72-9272-7ECC4350FD92.jpeg
That’s the last time I let my wife drive my Jeep haha. It’ll get replaced, I’m just thankful my wife driving wasn’t hurt.

EB7A8FEC-4A37-4F98-AEAA-87A6746F4BEE.jpeg

AEF73D12-8394-4253-965B-8D033F16026F.jpeg

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
That’s the last time I let my wife drive my Jeep haha. It’ll get replaced, I’m just thankful my wife driving wasn’t hurt.

I was wondering if the Spicy hot mojitoholic was going to show up in this thread.
So glad to hear no one was injured in this!

You'll have to keep us in the loop when they figure out what started it.

Sponsored

Bgruss75

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (Burned-up 14JUL)
Occupation
Busy
I was wondering if the Spicy hot mojitoholic was going to show up in this thread.

Had taken delivery of it 5 days prior, I was making my way onto the forums again to check out everyone else’s JLs. It’s funny it took less than a day for the memes to start :clap:. I contacted JeepCare the same day and followed up 48 later. We have a case # now and they say its been “elevated”, and should expect an inspector 2-5 business days. After seeing several other tragic endings to the Mojito clan, I may reconsider my color choice :facepalm:

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Had taken delivery of it 5 days prior, I was making my way onto the forums again to check out everyone else’s JLs. It’s funny it took less than a day for the memes to start :clap:. I contacted JeepCare the same day and followed up 48 later. We have a case # now and they say its been “elevated”, and should expect an inspector 2-5 business days. After seeing several other tragic endings to the Mojito clan, I may reconsider my color choice :facepalm:
I had noticed the memes already appearing on facebook...

The tree guy was actually on here too, had a storm overnight and woke up to find all three of his cars crushed. So his wasn't only the mojito....so maybe it's not that bad of a color ;)

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Yes, this!!!

@Bgruss75 This really sux dude...are they gonna give yall another one?

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase

And LOLLL @ "2018 JLUR Mojito-Firey Edition" in your sig...aww man...so GLAD yall are okay tho <3
Sponsored