MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Sooooo my Jeep has been "approved for shipping" for 3 weeks, but there was no "direct location" listed for it, so it's still sitting there. :mad:

It's August 16th, I ordered April 10th. At least I have a loaner Challenger to drive so I'm not putting miles on my Plymouth, but I'm out of tears to cry. The only good part of all this was meeting you folks in on this board.
Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Sooooo my Jeep has been "approved for shipping" for 3 weeks, but there was no "direct location" listed for it, so it's still sitting there. :mad:

It's August 16th, I ordered April 10th. At least I have a loaner Challenger to drive so I'm not putting miles on my Plymouth, but I'm out of tears to cry. The only good part of all this was meeting you folks in on this board.
So frustrating to see an OG mojitoholic still without theirs :brokenhearted:

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Our mojito and pup made it to the official Jeep instagram!

20180816_090628.jpg
I'm the idiot in the comments joking maybe that's my Jeep. Clearly not, but I can dream!

Jrauck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
I'm the idiot in the comments joking maybe that's my Jeep. Clearly not, but I can dream!
I saw that! I lol at first, and then I felt bad... I can't imagine how you feel, seeing how it was driving us crazy just waiting for 2 months.

Sponsored

rameyer84

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350, Hyundai Sante Fe, 2018 JLUR Mojito!
Finally picked it up last night. Started June a year ago looking for a green JK. Production was winding down and couldn't order one. Finding one at a dealer like we wanted proved difficult and they wouldn't deal on the ones they had, so we decided we would just order in the fall. Little did we know Jeep was changing to a new model and in addition updating their assembly line. It got further complicated when we couldn't order this color until April. Then while trying to work a deal with the dealers, they closed ordering and didn't open it again until May, when we finally ordered. So, here we are in the Jeep a little over a year later.

JEEPpickup.jpg

Gang Green

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito!
Occupation
USMC Retired
Vehicle Showcase

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@SarahMobius Im guessing you have probably already involved @JeepCares on this one? 4 months?! Might as well get a 19’ at this point.
I have had multiple escalated cases with Jeep customer service, and this is the 2nd Jeep (the first one died in inspection). I have been on chat with @JeepCares every 3-4 days. If the 2nd one is a lost cause I'm not reordering another 2018.

Gang Green

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito!
Occupation
USMC Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have had multiple escalated cases with Jeep customer service, and this is the 2nd Jeep (the first one died in inspection). I have been on chat with @JeepCares every 3-4 days. If the 2nd one is a lost cause I'm not reordering another 2018.
I don’t blame you at all. Keeping my fingers crossed for you going forward. My bullshit flag has been raised in your honor.

Sponsored

MinorInsanity

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Mojito Rubicon
My dealer in AK sucks! How long does it take to know if your order was accepted by Jeep, or to get a VIN? Seems like some folks get their VINs the next day. Ordered on 8/11.

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Mine just arrived at the dealer! It was built 7/4 and sat in JS for almost a month. Rubicon wheels and tires are being installed by the dealer.

upload_2018-8-16_14-12-31.jpeg
How much is the dealer charging for that if you don’t mind me asking? Curious how it compares to buying from someone on the forum here.

Agent47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLU 2.0T (Built 7/4)
How much is the dealer charging for that if you don’t mind me asking? Curious how it compares to buying from someone on the forum here.
I was wondering the same
$650+tax and they keep my stock Sahara wheels and A/T tires. They credited me $600 for my stock set, so the total would be $1250+tax. I thought that this was a fair price coming already installed from a dealer.

I actually like how the base Sahara wheels look, but I like the base Rubicon wheels even more, and they come with better tires so it was a no-brainer swap for me.

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara
If this one is a lost cause, I think they should just give you one for free. Gees. So sorry.
Sponsored