josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara
Thanks Tai!

I think adding the black surround will be perfect.

Plus, I'll black out the fog light surrounds.
Sponsored

Stuweeks

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Continued my blackout journey! Plasti Dip on the Jeep logo and badge

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1642.JPG
Would it be possible to keep the red side on the Jeep emblem? Would it be difficult to cut it exactly? I'd love the look of matte black with a red edge on my granite rubi.

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
So today is August 10th. I ordered my Jeep on April 10th at 12:23 ET. It's been 4 months.

There is a truck delivering to my dealer today and my Jeep "might" be on it. How do they not know what's on it...?
This has been an epically long journey since my JK was wrecked in January and I think I have been bloody patient enough!

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
So today is August 10th. I ordered my Jeep on April 10th at 12:23 ET. It's been 4 months.

There is a truck delivering to my dealer today and my Jeep "might" be on it. How do they not know what's on it...?
This has been an epically long journey since my JK was wrecked in January and I think I have been bloody patient enough!
Take it from me... the pain will end. As soon as you sit in it, it’ll all be worth it. Trust me. You’ll forget about all the mess.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito

Let's hope they are saying "might" just in case it's not and they don't kill your dreams....again

When I found out mine had shipped, I called my dealer and he said he knew, but didn't want to tell me in case something happened and it got stuck somewhere overnight.

Sponsored

Mojito Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL MOJITO! 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
CFO

Hope your Mojito! JL does arrive today. You will LOVE it!!

Khuemann

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL - Mojito! (Ordered 5/7/18)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I have been thinking of buying some rubicon take offs and then painting them something like this. What do you guys think? This is my crude attempt at photoshop.
IMG_20180805_131543.jpg

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
I have been thinking of buying some rubicon take offs and then painting them something like this. What do you guys think? This is my crude attempt at photoshop.
IMG_20180805_131543.jpg
No. But that's just my opinion and am only saying it because you asked. It's your Jeep, do what makes YOU happy.

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
IMG_20180805_131543.jpg
Not feeling it, but agree that your jeep so whatever you like. I think the silver and black wheels offset the bright color pretty well. I thought about doing black wheels like the MOAB edition, but not convinced all black is the best option either. Pretty happy the stock wheels look so good.

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
IMG_20180805_131543.jpg
:swear:

Sponsored

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
Took me two days and a little help from BlairF on the Alien Sunshade page but I finally have my Alien Sunshade installed!! Jeep hair I can wear with a badge of honor. Hat head is another story. Thanks to Alien, no need for a hat anymore!!

26C2E644-BE2E-4369-8714-732FE7206B0F.jpeg
Were you able to get the back two bungees to fit?? I ended up buying longer ones.

aggie_nyc

First Name
Agnes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara, 2005 Ford Freestyle
Mine was stuck there for 30 days before it died and I had to reorder.... I still don't have my Jeep after 4 months. Good luck.
Jeez you are dedicated to this jeep! So sorry to hear. Honestly if mine dies after a month Im gonna consider something else. This process has been a shitshow for so many on here!

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS