MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
ill match your 4 days and raise you 25 ughhh. good luck.
Mine was stuck there for 30 days before it died and I had to reorder.... I still don't have my Jeep after 4 months. Good luck.
Sponsored

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Mojito Rubicon 4dr Soft Top
At 25 days in inspection, I'd create a case with FCA. At this point, there is probably a reason it's not passing and they are going to rebuild it.
I just found out today its being held in I status for LED package. Don't know if they install it there or had to reinstall and they are on restriction or what but at least I know now. Jeep escalation was worthless had to get my dealers rep involved just to find that.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I just found out today its being held in I status for LED package. Don't know if they install it there or had to reinstall and they are on restriction or what but at least I know now. Jeep escalation was worthless had to get my dealers rep involved just to find that.
Yeahhh I bet. I was looking at adding LED headlights to my sport, and dealership quoting $1200 a pair from Mopar. Yeah...with prices like that, they better make sure they "inspect them" WELL.

Sponsored

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn and that's just for the headlights. The factory package is LED everywhere

josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara
Finally picked up my Mojito! JLU Sahara the other day. SO happy with the purchase. This is my 4th Wrangler (1- Silver Sport JKU, 2- Sahara Tan JKUS, 3- Silver JKUR) and I'm as excited about this one as I was about my first one in 2011!

Front Grille: I don't like the silver. I originally planned to plastidip the whole grille black, like I did with my previous JKUR. Now, I'm thinking about just hitting the insert, making the silver black.

Does anyone have pics comparing the two?

Thanks for all the inspiration!

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Damn and that's just for the headlights. The factory package is LED everywhere
Ye its ridic. I ordered some LED fogs...because I needed them and they were $210 a piece... SMH. Got em for $175 each though...still crazy imo. I'll be waiting for a while before I get those LED headlights tho.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Finally picked up my Mojito! JLU Sahara the other day. SO happy with the purchase. This is my 4th Wrangler (1- Silver Sport JKU, 2- Sahara Tan JKUS, 3- Silver JKUR) and I'm as excited about this one as I was about my first one in 2011!

Front Grille: I don't like the silver. I originally planned to plastidip the whole grille black, like I did with my previous JKUR. Now, I'm thinking about just hitting the insert, making the silver black.

Does anyone have pics comparing the two?

Thanks for all the inspiration!
Good idea! Ye tbh that's another reason I wasn't feeling the Sahara...I wasn't liking all that silver trimmed bumper, grill and other areas. I wanted Green and Black...just thankful the Sport Wrangler had exactlyyy what I wanted.

As far as painting the inserts black...I haven't seen this...but hawttt idea! Definitely wanna see it when you get done.

josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara
Have seen others dipping the grille or the insert, just not on the Mojito.

...even if I leave it, she's beautiful!

Sponsored

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ye its ridic. I ordered some LED fogs...because I needed them and they were $210 a piece... SMH. Got em for $175 each though...still crazy imo. I'll be waiting for a while before I get those LED headlights tho.
Well if it makes you feel better the reason I am stuck in inspection for 30 days now is because of the LED shortage. So I guess pay more and have a jeep now or pay less and resist the urge not to drive to Toledo and do it yourself. HA

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Well if it makes you feel better the reason I am stuck in inspection for 30 days now is because of the LED shortage. So I guess pay more and have a jeep now or pay less and resist the urge not to drive to Toledo and do it yourself. HA
Snap :(