Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
How much does something like that cost?
He did it for me for free because we're basically family. (I just popped out the panels and delivered them to him).
Needless to say, I owe him one :)

Another member here (who is local) is contacting him today and I'm sure he'll get an accurate estimate.

I was surprised that the airbag light went out after it was all put together. I thought, for sure, that I'd need to go back to the dealer to get it turned off.
Sponsored

Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
He did it for me for free because we're basically family. (I just popped out the panels and delivered them to him).
Needless to say, I owe him one :)

Another member here (who is local) is contacting him today and I'm sure he'll get an accurate estimate.

I was surprised that the airbag light went out after it was all put together. I thought, for sure, that I'd need to go back to the dealer to get it turned off.
If the cost of the two panels isn't too expensive and are available, he could take orders from all who are interested. Then order panel sets, paint as a group and then ship. This would also facilitate each of us being able to do a panel swap and not have to wait out the painting process.

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
If the cost of the two panels isn't too expensive and are available, he could take orders from all who are interested. Then order panel sets, paint as a group and then ship. This would also facilitate each of us being able to do a panel swap and not have to wait out the painting process.
I’m willing to order that way. Keep us posted.

Sponsored

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Well here’s my first pictures. Taken on the lot after 9 hours on the road!

5805152B-0733-4879-A25E-A6392AB6DA56.jpeg

5C88C5B3-BAED-407A-B205-D70FFFD31774.jpeg

08173751-FF26-41AD-AE50-A62F9F9E3B70.jpeg

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
A couple of important things I need to pass along!

First I need to plug Kim Sims from Superior Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep for such an outstanding job she did! I got exactly what I ordered at 6% below invoice!

They had the Jeep waiting for me and I was in and out in one hour! This was the best buying experience I have ever had and I bought my last five new vehicles under the Ford A-plan.

They are in Conway Arkansas! Well worth the phone call 501-499-2575

Now for something even more important! When you get your new Jeep, open the hood and look in the back left! There is a rectangle box back their with two push tabs, one in front and one in back. Push these and lift the top off! This is your fuse box! Remember where it is for one thing, you may need to change a fuse!
Start on one end and push down an each and every fuse! You will hear a snap on a lot of them. They are not seated all the way down and have been causing a lot of issues! Might as well do it yourself as opposed to trusting the dealer to do it! Ladies or guys that do not know how, please ask a friend who has ability! It’s not hard to do just push down and everything one at a time, including the big ones they will move down a little and make a small click.
This is mentioned on other threads but I am trying to look out for my Mojito pals out there!

Happy trails everyone! I will keep posting but for now this old man just wants more rest from my 18 hour drive and my work day today!

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
All you people without a soft top. I am disappoint.

It’s not a Jeep if you can’t go topless!!!! ;)
I got mine in the back of my Jeep! I needed the hard top for when we travel and need to lock our things inside while we stop to eat and things! The hard top is coming off as soon as I figure out where I am storing it at!

Sponsored

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
Picked up a Mojito with painted top (Lots of green) because it was available, Really wanted the black dual top group., We Have had the top off every weekend since we bought it. Found a unopened soft top that I am picking up this weekend!

Khuemann

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL - Mojito! (Ordered 5/7/18)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Well guys, I just got back in and all I have to say is this thing is gorgeous!

It seems that I too have the steering issue but being I have extensive mechanical background I seem to think this thing is more or less wondering! If it starts going in one direction you have to correct it by turning the wheel the other. As stated then there is a loose area in the steering tightness that causes you to turn the wheel 1” or more to make the correction in which you then have to compensate to keep it from continuing in the new direction. You do get use to it after some time but it’s not tight like the F—150 I traded in! When you held the wheel on it it stayed right where you held it. In line.

Sorry no pics yet. I’m too tired to figure it out and getting ready to hit the sack.

I will say this though, I only 5-7” and I have to watch when I get out of this Rubicon because it is so y’all from the factory. I,m getting steps and a better grab handle.

My jeep has this issue. Is this adjustable? I figured it may be, but I haven't had the time to look into it yet.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
My first Jeep without the dual top. So gonna love just flipping the top back on that sunny day in October.
I had the dual tops for my JK. I used it only for about three months in the winter. Plus reviews said the JL soft top was quieter than the JK hard top (it is)... so I figured why spend the money on one and have to deal with storing it like the other one and whatever. If I find it’s a real issue, I’ll buy one later or get aftermarket.