MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
After ordering on April 10th and as of today being back in D1 with JLU-attempt-number-two I am painfully temped to just wait for this thing
jeep-mojito-new-png-864x520.png
Since the tan premium soft top I wanted for my mojito was delayed so long I’ve decided to just wait until I see the JT Scrambler in person at the Detroit Auto Show. It’s 6500 towing and short box with it still being a convertible fits my lifestyle better And if I can’t get it in mojito and if I don’t like the other colors I’ll just have it painted PGE

SPOOF4269

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 2014 Nissan Rogue SV
anyone missing the part that the rear wiper wires and fluid lines connects to when the remove the hardtop? need to order that part in as mine is just dangling little square is where the part should be to connect them
0716181707a.jpg
0716181707.jpg
around at this time

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
anyone missing the part that the rear wiper wires and fluid lines connects to when the remove the hardtop? need to order that part in as mine is just dangling little square is where the part should be to connect them
0716181707a.jpg
0716181707.jpg
around at this time
Mine isn't missing...but within two weeks, the clip broke off so I can't use it anymore.

Mojito Dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL MOJITO! 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
CFO
Ladies and gents... boys and girls...

The moment nobody believed would come has finally arrived.

My Jeep was just unloaded off the truck at the dealership.

:like::clap::whew::fist bump::champagne::beer::dance:

Hoping to pick it up tomorrow... depends when they can get the aux switches added.
I was not on the forum yesterday, but glad I saw this today. Congratulations!!! You are going to love your MOJITO! Jeep!!!

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
Ladies and gents... boys and girls...

The moment nobody believed would come has finally arrived.

My Jeep was just unloaded off the truck at the dealership.

:like::clap::whew::fist bump::champagne::beer::dance:

Hoping to pick it up tomorrow... depends when they can get the aux switches added.
Gratz bro. That is awesome. Its good to see family get theirs. Seems like it really will be me and x3L as the Last of the Mojitoans. But we will join you someday!

SPOOF4269

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 2014 Nissan Rogue SV
Mine isn't missing...but within two weeks, the clip broke off so I can't use it anymore.
do you just have them hanging like mine?

Sponsored

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Gratz bro. That is awesome. Its good to see family get theirs. Seems like it really will be me and x3L as the Last of the Mojitoans. But we will join you someday!
I haven't ordered yet, and just saw that the 2018 JLUR is closed for orders. Still can get a Sahara or Sport built though, at least until tomorrow.

*Correction the 3.6 is still avail, however the 2.0 JLUR is closed. Sahara is close to being closed out, might happen earlier than Thurs.

Last edited: