MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

MNSeapilot

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Anyone have pictures of the full panel of a Rubicon?

Sponsored

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Jeep Cares Chat has been unavailable all day and jl.cryptostickers.net/ is not updating... anyone know what's going on?

jallenhood

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKHRU
Occupation
Military
Hi All,
This arrived today, picking it up tomorrow at 11. Trading in a 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock, loved that Jeep but I got hit 6 months after I bought it and it was never the same after being repaired. Was intrigued by the JL and when I saw Mojito I knew I had to have that color.

37090657_10216960209335388_4722419191670374400_n.jpg

Sponsored

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Finally got on with @JeepCares chat... ordered 4/10. Built 6/20. In inspection for OVER 3 WEEKS.... finally being allowed the "escalate" my case.... I'm out of tears to cry.
I'm so happy for everyone who has their Jeeps, but I feel left behind and forgotten. I don't think Jeep wants my money at this point.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Finally got on with @JeepCares chat... ordered 4/10. Built 6/20. In inspection for OVER 3 WEEKS.... finally being allowed the "escalate" my case.... I'm out of tears to cry.
I'm so happy for everyone who has their Jeeps, but I feel left behind and forgotten. I don't think Jeep wants my money at this point.
I feel for you sister. For real. If yours is anything like mine, mine flew through after someone noticed. I hope the same for you.

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara
I went to my dealer yesterday to get all the paperwork set for my trade in and pick up on Friday. We got to talking about the craziness and randomness of who is getting built quickly and who seems to be lost in FCA limbo. When I mentioned I really considered waiting for a 2019 at this point if only I knew this color would be available. He said quickly that it won’t be available. It was released as an extremely limited availability. He also said the 2019’s production will be delayed and he has 60+ JL’s on order.

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
" When I mentioned I really considered waiting for a 2019 at this point if only I knew this color would be available. He said quickly that it won’t be available."

Uh, so how confident are you in what your dealer is saying? Does he have anything to back that up?

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
At least you are in inspection Sarah. I was the first (known) Mojito! order (12:03pm EST 10 Apr) and I am still in D or D1 depending on who you ask. Dave Dennis got a Mojito! in 13 Jun, almost a month ago. So someone just walked onto my dealers lot, saw a pretty green jeep, and bought it with zero wait.
Sponsored