Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
:cwl:not sure it’s ALL that bad for either of us, did you see the gray one in between ours? For that guy...:crying::puke:
Yea well your already on a train heading to it’s new home!

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
As of yesterday my Jeep is in East Brookfield, MA - all of 1 1/2 hours from me - so when do you think I will get it? ;)
Yours must be right next to bkenyon53’s. It’ll be interesting to see which one of you gets it first!
I'd assume that tomorrow would be the day. It's not on a truck as of early this morning (but if it gets on one soon, it could be today).

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
When you have the soft top down, are you supposed to strap it down? I was on my way to work this morning and it seemed the wind kept grabbing it and trying to pull it up.

Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
When you have the soft top down, are you supposed to strap it down? I was on my way to work this morning and it seemed the wind kept grabbing it and trying to pull it up.
I never needed to in the JK but that top sat a lot lower when it was down...this one almost sits up at an angle to create a sail so I'm interested in this answer as well.

Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't get the soft top, but I thought it locked in the down position. Although, it would make sense that the loose material would catch air. Interested in the correct answer since I have been thinking about getting the soft top once available for retail.

Cusma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 keep wrangler
Are you putting it in the lock position? Towards the hinge you flip both sides into the lock postion and it shouldnt move

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Are you putting it in the lock position? Towards the hinge you flip both sides into the lock postion and it shouldnt move
I'll have to double check when I go to lunch, but I thought it was in the locked position.

It's not flying up, but maybe a couple inches. I was just worried it should be strapped and is putting too much stress on the hinges.