MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

nfran2

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
It’s all black but I’m been toying around with putting the red inserts in, doesn't look hard but parts are tough tp find. I have red led footwell lighting in the front and eventually the back seats too. I have accent lighting that I'm going to install some time soon also.

Last edited:

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
I am mixed on hoping mojito is offered on electric in the future and having another color to compliment kermit as i build him up. Kermit will go to my heir eventually. Gobi would be a sweet choice for the blue accents or crystal gray metallic.
Kermit is gonna get 37s on steel rims like a recent concept or beadlocks, im thinking. Evo lift probably. bestop fastback, net doors, dual battery, onboard air and maybe a fridge, stereo upgrade perhaps also.
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 20210222_104125

Sponsored

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Love my 2019 Rubicon in Mojito Pearl Green. I accented items in red to have a contrast.

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 20220824_173812

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 20220824_173812
I love Mojito if it was still available, I would have ordered one...

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Anyone have a pic of their Mojito with a hood blackout decal with the red border? I am considering picking up the topographical one from pixeldecals but I'd kinda like to see the red border on the green before pulling the trigger.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Anyone have a pic of their Mojito with a hood blackout decal with the red border? I am considering picking up the topographical one from pixeldecals but I'd kinda like to see the red border on the green before pulling the trigger.
This 100% exists out there, but I don't have it in my photo library. Hopefully someone sees it and responds!

Sponsored

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Couldn't find a topo red border one in a Mojito, but .y search did pull up a video of a standard black one with red border in a Mojito. I've kicked around the same idea, but also didn't know how it would look. I think it would be good based on this.

https://images.app.goo.gl/btA9pnQM3rjS6hLv9

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Couldn't find a topo red border one in a Mojito, but .y search did pull up a video of a standard black one with red border in a Mojito. I've kicked around the same idea, but also didn't know how it would look. I think it would be good based on this.

https://images.app.goo.gl/btA9pnQM3rjS6hLv9
Thanks...I saw that one but the photoshopped in red border didn't really give me the realism I was hoping to find.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Thanks...I saw that one but the photoshopped in red border didn't really give me the realism I was hoping to find.
Ah, didn't realized it was photoshopped in, as didn't watch it. If I come across another I'll let you know.

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
Ben antons old ride = 2:19 mark
think there's one of him striping it

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club image_2022-09-01_180256708

Last edited: