It’s Mojito I swear!!!

RockinMojito

First Name
Sawyer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
I made these rings for my wheels this past fall and finally got them on and I gotta say they turned out pretty sweet! The powder coat isn't exact but a pretty good close match. Was waiting to put them on with my new tires, went with the new Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T. The look is awesome and the ride is actually pretty quiet. Only been driving on them a few days but so far so good. Can't wait to see how they do off road.

20220401_133448.jpg

20220401_133459.jpg

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
I made these rings for my wheels this past fall and finally got them on and I gotta say they turned out pretty sweet! The powder coat isn't exact but a pretty good close match. Was waiting to put them on with my new tires, went with the new Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T. The look is awesome and the ride is actually pretty quiet. Only been driving on them a few days but so far so good. Can't wait to see how they do off road.

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 20220401_133459

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 20220401_133459
Nice job! I'm also a Mickey Thompson fan as of last year when I swapped out my OEM wheels/tires and put on MT Baja ATZs. 10-ply and tough as nails (Literally--had a 2 1/2 nail stick into mine a few weeks after I got them, but one of the huge lugs absorbed it and spit it back out! :CWL: ). I've gone off-road once so far, out at Big Bend on River Road, Black Gap Trail, and Old Maverick Road. Nothing too difficult, but they did great grip-wise. I also really like the look.

PXL_20211120_231723081.jpg

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Annnnnnd, finally took the top off after washing it up this past Saturday. Unfortunately, couldn't drive it today or again tomorrow due to rain in the area, but will be back in it on Thursday. Fun times!

IMG20220410172749.jpg

Sponsored

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
Annnnnnd, finally took the top off after washing it up this past Saturday. Unfortunately, couldn't drive it today or again tomorrow due to rain in the area, but will be back in it on Thursday. Fun times!

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club IMG20220410172749
mine's coming off soon, got a windjammer to attach to my tonneau when bikini is on

harry17815

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep, 2017 Infinity, 2021 C8 Vette
I just wished they had this color when I ordered my 2022 JLUR… *sigh*
I ordered my JLUR in April 2018 when Mojito was first available to order. I didn't receive it until the third week in July. Nick named it the HULK.
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club thumbnail

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I ordered my JLUR in April 2018 when Mojito was first available to order. I didn't receive it until the third week in July. Nick named it the HULK.
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club thumbnail
Nice! I have been compiling a list of possible names for a long time now, but have yet to settle on one that fits both the color, overall build/appearance of my Jeep, and my personality. Hulk is solid for yours! One of these days I'll figure it out and replace my custom Sahara decals on the hood.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I just wished they had this color when I ordered my 2022 JLUR… *sigh*
Totally understand. It's not a color for everyone, but I have truly grown to love it, especially in the early morning or evening light when the mica in the paint just explodes and it turns a shade of green-yellow. Very cool. Maybe they'll bring it back at some point, or some variation thereof. Brighter colors are definitely better than just gray/white/black, though those all look good, too. The Wrangler looks good in just about any color you throw on it. Can you imagine Mojito on a say, Prius/Camary/F-150/4Runner/you-name-it. Nope, me either.

Sponsored

Cloaked

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito Green
Got her on Friday. Been waiting for a year to find a Mojito that I couldn't pass up, and I found it this week. I love it. Can't wait to put a 2.5" lift and some 35s on her! Superstition mountains are calling my nammmmeeeeee :D (Also this is my first jeep. Im so happy to finally be a member of the cool-kids club!)

JEEP!.jpg

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
Got her on Friday. Been waiting for a year to find a Mojito that I couldn't pass up, and I found it this week. I love it. Can't wait to put a 2.5" lift and some 35s on her! Superstition mountains are calling my nammmmeeeeee :D (Also this is my first jeep. Im so happy to finally be a member of the cool-kids club!)

JEEP!.jpg
great score
mojitos are a very very nice find with low miles about now id imagine
get ready for a lot of compliments on that color from people everywhere you go

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
Got a nice wash in for the Mojito! the other day. Removed a factory sticker and added a new one from @pixeldecals .

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club IMG_1679

calbake

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I’m just waiting for it to be warm enough to put the top down and/or take the doors off! Can’t wait to get the old Jeep back on the road and cruise on those hot summer days
Sponsored