eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I order 5/7/19 and VIN has been assign and according to Jeep chat I'm in D status. How can I verify my build. I want to make sure my dealer enter the my order correctly?
Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I order 5/7/19 and VIN has been assign and according to Jeep chat I'm in D status. How can I verify my build. I want to make sure my dealer enter the my order correctly?

Your dealer should be able to email you the build sheet. It has everything on it.

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S SG
Yep, I ordered from them. You are correct that they post all their orders with deposits, but since mine does not have a VIN yet it will not be on the website.
Fair enough. Was hoping they didn't forget to submit your order. Hate to see someone miss out on a Jeep cuz of a little submit button.

Sponsored

Cypressbog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4X4
And I can add a hitch myself for not much $$.

So I'm going to just get it without it, have them order the switch bank and add it before I take delivery, and add a hitch when I feel like it.
Think again. Jeep made it so you can't go down to U-Haul and add a tow package. The rear light harness doesn't have access and if you splice into the harness you void all warranty.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Think again. Jeep made it so you can't go down to U-Haul and add a tow package. The rear light harness doesn't have access and if you splice into the harness you void all warranty.
Won't Mopar put out a hitch and wiring package? That's all I would want. I could do it myself.

Cypressbog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I looked and I was wrong and mis-spoke. There is a kit out there. Just 4 Jeeps has the wiring harness and receiver hitch for around $400.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I looked and I was wrong and mis-spoke. There is a kit out there. Just 4 Jeeps has the wiring harness and receiver hitch for around $400.
I'm sure given some time plenty of options will be out there. I'm not really in a rush for the hitch. The AUX switches are/were my real motivation for wanting to get the tow package.

Sponsored

Cypressbog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's possible. The dealer made an error on our order and didn't include the tow package. Part of the Mopar add-ons we chose was the 5" LED lights an A-pillar light mount, they also installed the Aux switch kit. I don't tow either, but wanted the toggle switches to work. The bigger alternator was included in the Alpine Sound Upgrade.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
That's possible. The dealer made an error on our order and didn't include the tow package. Part of the Mopar add-ons we chose was the 5" LED lights an A-pillar light mount, they also installed the Aux switch kit. I don't tow either, but wanted the toggle switches to work. The bigger alternator was included in the Alpine Sound Upgrade.
Wait, the bigger alternator comes with the Alpine upgrade??

Cypressbog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes Sir.

Alpine® Premium Audio System

$1,295

• The Alpine® Premium Audio System provides crisp, clear sound for an enhanced listening experience. This 9-speaker system includes a rear subwoofer and a 552W, 12 channel amplifier.
Includes:

220 Amp Alternator

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Yes Sir.

Alpine® Premium Audio System

$1,295

• The Alpine® Premium Audio System provides crisp, clear sound for an enhanced listening experience. This 9-speaker system includes a rear subwoofer and a 552W, 12 channel amplifier.
Includes:

220 Amp Alternator

Where are you seeing that? When I use the build tool, it doesn't list that in the package. Not questioning you, just wondering why it's not in the build tool but obviously listed somewhere else...

Bluandwht86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2020 JLR
Where are you seeing that? When I use the build tool, it doesn't list that in the package. Not questioning you, just wondering why it's not in the build tool but obviously listed somewhere else...
It is upgraded to 220amps with Alpine but it gets upgraded again to 240amps with tow package.
Sponsored