GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
I didn't order TRMS.

But I don't think the soft top is a delay anymore. These Jeep Chat people aren't exactly on top of exactly what's going on. I'm sure their info isn't always the most current.

Hell, I tried to have them look at my build sheet and tell me if the tow package was on there.

She replied that "it comes with two tow hooks on the front and one on the back.

:swear:
Hahaha despite how livid I am right now I laughed pretty hard at this! I double checked with my dealer just in case the guy I talked with on Jeep Chat was completely wrong and still no VIN. Maybe I will keep opening a chat until I get that Alexander guy as he really seemed to care and dive deep to figure stuff out :idea:. So far from these responses, it looks like premium soft tops are not the hold up and I have not seen anyone confirm they have a VIN that ordered TRMS. I am willing to bet that is what it is...:headbang:
Sponsored

cjoynes

First Name
Cindi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and soon to be 2018 Mojito 2-door Rubicon
I'm in D status as well! Just got my VIN! I ordered the first day. 2 door Rubi with premium soft top, painted fender flares. I did not get TRMS. Seems that is the big hold up for non-D status people.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
I'm in D status as well! Just got my VIN! I ordered the first day. 2 door Rubi with premium soft top, painted fender flares. I did not get TRMS. Seems that is the big hold up for non-D status people.
Nah, can't be TRMS, I didn't order it and I only have a VON.

Schliky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
What options did you order? Looks like literally it is just us two in this thread without a VIN so wondering if you ordered TRMS or Premium Soft Top.
I ordered a Rubicon with premium soft top, painted fenders, cloth, LED, tow group and steel bumpers.

Going to be annoying Jeep Chat and my Salesman until I get a VIN I can tell already. I want to be riding this wave of optimism going around!

texasbbt

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Mojito on order

Sponsored

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
Could it just be something as simple as Order allocation? Maybe some dealers get their orders processed quicker because they’ve sold more Jeeps? Or others get bumped up because they haven’t yet reached their allocation number? I don’t know, but it could be a lot of reasons other than options! Maybe even geographical allocations?

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon
I am in D status and have a vin
Lou Fusz in O'fallon told me they would price match but I have not yet placed my order.

I will keep that in mind for sure. I did stop in there about a month ago and test drove one of their Sport S's. At the time I asked about the 5-6% below and the sales person really didn't know what they could do for me, but he seemed new to the job.

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Could it just be something as simple as Order allocation? Maybe some dealers get their orders processed quicker because they’ve sold more Jeeps? Or others get bumped up because they haven’t yet reached their allocation number? I don’t know, but it could be a lot of reasons other than options! Maybe even geographical allocations?
It could be, but my bet is that one of the options selected is not available... remember that D means:
D = Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available. VIN assigned

Sforst

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Just ordered my MOJITO! JLUS today via Dustin Sprigg at Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Marshall, Missouri!!!!! Extremely easy to order and very excited for it to get here!! Now hurry up and wait again like so many others on here!

MoJeepDust

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 00 XJ, 08 Avalanche, 76 CB550F
Occupation
Jeep Product Trainer
I will keep that in mind for sure. I did stop in there about a month ago and test drove one of their Sport S's. At the time I asked about the 5-6% below and the sales person really didn't know what they could do for me, but he seemed new to the job.
Lou Fusz in O'fallon told me they would price match but I have not yet placed my order.
Gimme a shot and let me see what Marshall Chrysler can do. I dont know about below 5-6% below invoice on special orders but I'll try my hardest and we can work down item to item to see what we can get done! Im 2 1/2 hours away from lou fusz in Marshall MO! sforst came in at a difference of several thousands and we got it all together and in her price range! 660-865-9250 feel free to call or text. Im Dustin Sprigg you can also look me and my JLUR up on FB.

Sponsored

MoJeepDust

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 00 XJ, 08 Avalanche, 76 CB550F
Occupation
Jeep Product Trainer
Just ordered my MOJITO! JLUS today via Dustin Sprigg at Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Marshall, Missouri!!!!! Extremely easy to order and very excited for it to get here!! Now hurry up and wait again like so many others on here!
Thanks sooooo much! Its been a pleasure working with you plus I have a new Jeeping buddy as well!!! You'll have to come see the farm and fun once you wear off some of the New :)

If anyone needs assistance, I am very knowledgeable of my product and will go to work for you!!! Thanks so much Sforst!!! I dont just sell Jeeps but I drive, own and live by them!!! Hit me up Jeep peeps! Dustin Sprigg at Marshall Chrysler and feel free to call or text 660-865-9250

clymber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ, 2018 JLU (RIP), and 2018 JLU #2
Order placed on 4/16, and just confirmed with Jeep Chat that I have a VIN.

My order was for a Mojito JLU Sahara with:
  • Automatic Transmission
  • Premium Soft Top
  • Trailer Tow + HD Electrical
  • Cold Weather Group

Miss Fire

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7, Mojito Rubicon (on order)
Ordered yesterday, May 7, Mojito JLU Rubicon. I have a VIN!! I was very surprised that I got a VIN already. Here are the options ordered:
Leather
Cold weather package
Dual tops
Trailer tow package
Automatic transmission
Nav
Body color fenders

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
Ordered yesterday, May 7, Mojito JLU Rubicon. I have a VIN!! I was very surprised that I got a VIN already. Here are the options ordered:
Leather
Cold weather package
Dual tops
Trailer tow package
Automatic transmission
Nav
Body color fenders
Congrats but this kind of pisses me off...I ordered on 4/10 with hopes of getting one of the first ones but clearly the day the order is submitted matters not...:swear::angry::headbang:. I will be bugging Jeep Chat and JeepCares as much as possible until I get real answers or a VIN.

With regards to the dealer allocation comment earlier...I ordered through Dennis Dillon who is literally the largest volume Jeep dealer in the NW so I dunno :-/

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S SG
Congrats but this kind of pisses me off...I ordered on 4/10 with hopes of getting one of the first ones but clearly the day the order is submitted matters not...:swear::angry::headbang:. I will be bugging Jeep Chat and JeepCares as much as possible until I get real answers or a VIN.

With regards to the dealer allocation comment earlier...I ordered through Dennis Dillon who is literally the largest volume Jeep dealer in the NW so I dunno :-/
Did you order from Dennis Dillon's in Caldwell Idaho? They post all their deposits and allocations on their website and I didn't see a Mojito listed.
Sponsored