Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I'd be afraid of losing my job if I was him for posting a picture from inside the plant of a jeep that isn't available yet. I seen it today looks better in person than I thought it would.
He doesn't work at the plant. Plus it's nothing Fca hasn't shown already, there is nothing secretive here
Sponsored

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
I seen it today looks better in person than I thought it would.
Great to hear! I have a feeling it will be worth the pain and suffering once our Mojitos finally arrive! When I first saw the color it reminded me of the Green with Envy Challengers and Snakeskin Green Vipers of yore, which I always loved...I am usually a die hard orange car/truck/Jeep guy but this is the one color that swayed me!

Cheers

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh...and one other random comment...we reached 100 pages on this thread! :champagne::handsinair::turkey::dance:

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Great to hear! I have a feeling it will be worth the pain and suffering once our Mojitos finally arrive! When I first saw the color it reminded me of the Green with Envy Challengers and Snakeskin Green Vipers of yore, which I always loved...I am usually a die hard orange car/truck/Jeep guy but this is the one color that swayed me!

Cheers
It IS green with envy.

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
Copied this from the tan soft top to our Mojito! group since it pertains to changing options in 'C' status.

I just got a text from my Jeep Dealer Dave Dennis here in Dayton. I called him and he said they received notification that the Premium Tan Soft Top would prevent my jeep build until August. I am afraid that I caved and told him I would get black to try to get my jeep some time this model year. I was able to remove TRMS as well since that is a known restriction as well. I am Mojito! so I was just sitting around in 'C'.

So while most of you probably didn't get the tan soft top like i did, I did hear that someone was told they couldn't remove the TRMS. I was told I could remove the TRMS and change to black soft top and keep my original VON.

Sponsored

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang

Cheers
My 2012 JK Rubi was orange Crush. Was originally gonna go with Punk'N but just fell in love with Mojito!

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase

Cheers
I have heard that the paint code is actually the same!

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
My 2012 JK Rubi was orange Crush. Was originally gonna go with Punk'N but just fell in love with Mojito!
Ditto, though mine was a 2013. Was gonna get a punk’n, but decided something new and equally stand-outish was required.

Hence... mojito!

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Copied this from the tan soft top to our Mojito! group since it pertains to changing options in 'C' status.

I just got a text from my Jeep Dealer Dave Dennis here in Dayton. I called him and he said they received notification that the Premium Tan Soft Top would prevent my jeep build until August. I am afraid that I caved and told him I would get black to try to get my jeep some time this model year. I was able to remove TRMS as well since that is a known restriction as well. I am Mojito! so I was just sitting around in 'C'.

So while most of you probably didn't get the tan soft top like i did, I did hear that someone was told they couldn't remove the TRMS. I was told I could remove the TRMS and change to black soft top and keep my original VON.
I ordered the TRMS and debating whether to get it removed from my order...seems like it would be pretty easy to install later but who knows. I just want to have my Jeep some time this summer given how short/sweet the summer lasts here in Seattle....

Reactions: x3L

Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
"555RedHorse": Jeep defies logic. Premium Tan Soft Top delays your receiving your Jeep until September (build in August plus transport). But as long as you don't mind waiting another 4-5 months you can delete the TRMS.

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader

I’ plan on getting both tops. Jeep can just owe me the tan top instead of delaying the whole vehicle! If things get pushed back much further I may just say f@ckit and wait for the mojito JT pick up

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I’ plan on getting both tops. Jeep can just owe me the tan top instead of delaying the whole vehicle! If things get pushed back much further I may just say f@ckit and wait for the mojito JT pick up
Some people have been able to get their Jeep with one of the two tops and FCA owe them the second... other people haven’t and their vehicles have been held forever by FCA. Just so you know.

Qurtyslyn

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
At least I have something to do while I'm waiting. Broke the Ring and Pinion in the race car last weekend, so we've got to tear it out and rebuild it before the next race in July.

Hopefully I'll have the Jeep in time to Prerun the next race.
Sponsored