calbake

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone ever notice how the Mojito Wrangler JL Club thread is by far the most popular color thread on the forum, both in views and replies? It really is the best color theyā€™ve put on the JL so far and you canā€™t convince me otherwise

Sponsored

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
Anyone ever notice how the Mojito Wrangler JL Club thread is by far the most popular color thread on the forum, both in views and replies? It really is the best color theyā€™ve put on the JL so far and you canā€™t convince me otherwise
Agreed. By far. People come up to me on a regular basis and admire/compliment the Mojito! color. People even take pictures of my MOAB. Heck, I even have other Jeepers stop me and tell me how much they like the color. Iā€™m just concluding my ā€œwinteringā€ in Pensacola (FL) and headed back home to Wisconsin shortly. There appears to be two other Mojito! Wranglers in town that I have seen (but imagine there are actually a few more than that). You can also tell it is a military town; Jeeps everywhere (lots of black & white, a few Sarge, and 50 shades of grey). Travel on the Naval Air Station here and there are probably as many Jeeps as military vehicles (historical connection?). Every military town I have lived in or visited seems overly populated with Wranglers. Speaking of NAS Pensacola, I will repost some photos here from last week with the MOAB and the Blue Angels at practice (the Blues are based here in Pensacola).

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club AFFBFB3B-BBA1-4175-B8F3-3632B64DB2CC
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club A09E5163-A3F4-4BA6-81CA-FA65A920C3D1

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 18BC4FF0-7773-419E-940C-6075E8879473
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 13DF5F24-E728-4051-BE11-B3BEA9810AD6

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 5B84EE4D-D945-4FCD-A069-F2A750134743

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 0401CD3E-D556-4FED-AC59-F92F72C1D67D

TurqJeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Learning Gecko was coming back is what actually made me get a Mojito last month. I always knew Mojito was far and away my favorite color, but I came really close to ordering a Gecko from the factory. Eventually decided I couldn't pull the trigger knowing Mojito was out there. So I searched across the country until I found a Mojito with almost all the exact specs I wanted. Couldn't be happier and can't even imagine Jeep coming out with a color that suits me better.

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
What would it take to get Jeep to make a run of Mojito 392's................

1. on that list.
Count me as #2.

I have been thinking long and hard about getting a 392. The main things holding me back (besides my wife!) are the colors. Hydro Blue would be the only color I would consider and even at that, I'm not thrilled with it.

All kidding aside, my wife did give me the go-ahead to trade or sell one of my JLUR's to get a 392. I told her I would wait till 2022 for new colors. I'm hoping/praying/begging for Jeep to bring back Mojito! or something similar for the 392 (Gecko doesn't do it for me). I swear, I'd never want another Jeep!

Sponsored

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 MINI Cooper S
Agreed. By far. People come up to me on a regular basis and admire/compliment the Mojito! color. People even take pictures of my MOAB. Heck, I even have other Jeepers stop me and tell me how much they like the color. Iā€™m just concluding my ā€œwinteringā€ in Pensacola (FL) and headed back home to Wisconsin shortly. There appears to be two other Mojito! Wranglers in town that I have seen (but imagine there are actually a few more than that). You can also tell it is a military town; Jeeps everywhere (lots of black & white, a few Sarge, and 50 shades of grey). Travel on the Naval Air Station here and there are probably as many Jeeps as military vehicles (historical connection?). Every military town I have lived in or visited seems overly populated with Wranglers. Speaking of NAS Pensacola, I will repost some photos here from last week with the MOAB and the Blue Angels at practice (the Blues are based here in Pensacola).

My wife would love to make that number go up. We keep hoping that they bring Mojito back so she can order one. Until then sheā€™s having fun driving around my JT in hydro until then. On a side note canā€™t wait for the base to open back up for civilians. Miss going to the museum and practices. Those are great pics!

calbake

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Count me as #2.

I have been thinking long and hard about getting a 392. The main things holding me back (besides my wife!) are the colors. Hydro Blue would be the only color I would consider and even at that, I'm not thrilled with it.

All kidding aside, my wife did give me the go-ahead to trade or sell one of my JLUR's to get a 392. I told her I would wait till 2022 for new colors. I'm hoping/praying/begging for Jeep to bring back Mojito! or something similar for the 392 (Gecko doesn't do it for me). I swear, I'd never want another Jeep!
Learning Gecko was coming back is what actually made me get a Mojito last month. I always knew Mojito was far and away my favorite color, but I came really close to ordering a Gecko from the factory. Eventually decided I couldn't pull the trigger knowing Mojito was out there. So I searched across the country until I found a Mojito with almost all the exact specs I wanted. Couldn't be happier and can't even imagine Jeep coming out with a color that suits me better.
Agreed. Gecko just isnā€™t as good looking. Not every shade of green is a good shade, but they certainly nailed it with Mojito! Hard to settle for another color when the color you really want is out there. Congrats on the new ride!

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
My wife would love to make that number go up. We keep hoping that they bring Mojito back so she can order one. Until then sheā€™s having fun driving around my JT in hydro until then. On a side note canā€™t wait for the base to open back up for civilians. Miss going to the museum and practices. Those are great pics!
Thank you. In the JT, my favorite color is Hydro Blue, and from your profile pic I have to say that is a great looking unit. Just stands out so (that wasnā€™t you pulling that four-wheeler out of the ditch in Fairhope about two months ago, was it?). While the Mojito! is obviously a great color, and may be one of Jeepā€™s all-time best colors, I actually kept my Hydro Blue ā€˜16 JKU when I got my MOAB because I liked that Blue so much and have only considered selling it if I can replace it with a new Hydro 4xe in early 2022. If I buy a permanent winter residence in Florida, my plan is to keep one of the four-doors there and one in Wisconsin so I am never without a Jeep. Might even bring my ā€˜05 TJ down to FL for the beaches. Mixed feelings, however, on bringing back the Mojito! color. Now that I have mine I kinda like its rare exclusivity. Sorry. If I read the FCA numbers correctly, Jeep only produced 169 Mojito! MOABā€™s in 2019. Doesnā€™t sound right, but the numbers came from FCA. And the used market really likes Mojito! Good luck with whatever color you go with.

And I share your disappointment about the closure of NAS Pensacola to civilians (I understand this may be COVID related as opposed to the terrorist incident). The Naval Aviation Museum recently reopened, but suffers from the lack of public access. Hopefully, DOD will soon change the rules so more people can enjoy the Museum and the Blue Angels. It is a great place to pack up the Jeep and the family and head off to visit. I always see big smiles on the kids who do have access as they wander thru the place and the adults love it, too. You can spend days in there.

Good Jeeping! Hope to see you around townā€¦
Sponsored