Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
So YOU'RE the guy! I'd recognize that interior anywhere...Arlington, TX right? I was talking with a salesman about that exact Jeep when it was sold. Small world. Congrats, it's a beauty! I ended up getting a very similar one from Summersville, WV.
Haha yeah that was me! The GMC dealer in Arlington. First thing I had to do was order tires, ones on it were terrible but everything else seems good so far
Sponsored

jbrug141

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon Mojito, 2016 Dodge Charger SRT, 2007 Jeep JKU Sahara Rescue Green (SOLD)
Hello Mojito owners,

I Searched for quite some time to find a Mojito that was priced right and equipped the way I wanted. Luckily I found this Certified Preowned JL back in June. Last month I finally had my AEV 2.5 lift installed along with Mopar simulated beadlocks w/37" tires. Thanks to fellow forum members I was able to find the closest powder coat match for my beadlock rings. Prior to purchasing this Mojito I had a Rescue Green JK which was also an amazing color. Here are a few pics of my Mojito and one of my JK which was also only produced for 2 years.

20210421_163039.jpg

20210421_165653.jpg

20210417_115900_resized.jpg

20180616_134442_resized.jpg

Jinnjue

First Name
Jinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2 door Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
So YOU'RE the guy! I'd recognize that interior anywhere...Arlington, TX right? I was talking with a salesman about that exact Jeep when it was sold. Small world. Congrats, it's a beauty! I ended up getting a very similar one from Summersville, WV.
Congratulations and welcome šŸ˜šŸŽ‰

TurqJeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 20180616_134442_resized
All of the Wrangler dash face are interchangeable. Benny @ All Parts Mopar.com ( here ) has the kits any kind you want. I have the leather in mine.
Yeah, agree. And the Mojito JLUR I ended up getting had a Mojito dash - a nice consolation prize after being too slow on JLegends' awesome ride.

20210517_150752.jpg

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
Yeah, agree. And the Mojito JLUR I ended up getting had a Mojito dash - a nice consolation prize after being too slow on JLegends' awesome ride.

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 20210517_150752
I was going to do that with the gray ones that came off. How do you like it? I was afraid it would be too much green.

Sponsored

JLegends

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 20210517_150752
Oh thatā€™s awesome, did it come with those???

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old go-cart from 1973
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
I wish Jeep would offer a color matched dash as an option. It's kind of a tip of the hat to the old days when everything was the exterior color and all you had were gauges on a big steel dash panel. I had a '65 that was all the same color and was a great look. Jeep, please bring that back!

JLegends

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
It did for me, but only because I bought it used. The previous owner made a few very tasteful (imo) modifications I loved. This being the main one.
Thatā€™s great. Glad we both found one. You going to start rigging yours out? Canā€™t decide on a front bumper myself

TurqJeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I was going to do that with the gray ones that came off. How do you like it? I was afraid it would be too much green.
I knew I would like it. But I'm enjoying it was more than I thought. Color is a perfect match, and it's a constant (but not overpowering) reminder of the color on the outside. Of course you can just stare at the hood or door jams as well...

Sponsored

TurqJeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Thatā€™s great. Glad we both found one. You going to start rigging yours out? Canā€™t decide on a front bumper myself
Yeah, pretty great we both did well! Not for a while on any major rigging though, probably. I still gotta set up a hardtop removal system and get some other easy things like a bikini top and some setup for my dogs in the back. But then I might look at a smallish lift, bumper, rock rails etc down the line. What's on your to-do list?

JLegends

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Yeah, pretty great we both did well! Not for a while on any major rigging though, probably. I still gotta set up a hardtop removal system and get some other easy things like a bikini top and some setup for my dogs in the back. But then I might look at a smallish lift, bumper, rock rails etc down the line. What's on your to-do list?
Yours come with the body color top? I had a JKU hardtop that was a ***** to take off by myself so Iā€™ve been look at the Topliftpro I believe itā€™s called since if I did a ceiling mounted... well.. itā€™s like a workshop and I ainā€™t going that high lol. I got a set of Mickey Thompson Baja Boss coming that I ordered at 4wp jeep fest yesterday. Probably do a lift and bigger wheels next year. Going to get the LOD rear bumper with cargo rack then decide on front bumper and steps. I just canā€™t get over how great the color and paint is on the Mojito

TurqJeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yours come with the body color top? I had a JKU hardtop that was a ***** to take off by myself so Iā€™ve been look at the Topliftpro I believe itā€™s called since if I did a ceiling mounted... well.. itā€™s like a workshop and I ainā€™t going that high lol. I got a set of Mickey Thompson Baja Boss coming that I ordered at 4wp jeep fest yesterday. Probably do a lift and bigger wheels next year. Going to get the LOD rear bumper with cargo rack then decide on front bumper and steps. I just canā€™t get over how great the color and paint is on the Mojito
It does! Yeah I've heard the JKs were heavier, especially the freedom panels. I'm almost completely sold on the Harken Hoist for simplicity, and I have a small single-car garage so need the space. I have heard nothing but great things about the TopLiftPro though, other than it's super expensive. If you do go that route, I would make sure to get one that has the wider gap to accomodate the JL top (I've seen posts about the TopLiftPro for JKs having a smaller gap in the lifting mechanism that doesn't line up quite right). Sounds like you've got some great direction on some mods. And yes, Mojito is amazing...I had several other wants for my JLU, but realized I was willing to give most of them up to get the right color lol.

JLegends

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
It does! Yeah I've heard the JKs were heavier, especially the freedom panels. I'm almost completely sold on the Harken Hoist for simplicity, and I have a small single-car garage so need the space. I have heard nothing but great things about the TopLiftPro though, other than it's super expensive. If you do go that route, I would make sure to get one that has the wider gap to accomodate the JL top (I've seen posts about the TopLiftPro for JKs having a smaller gap in the lifting mechanism that doesn't line up quite right). Sounds like you've got some great direction on some mods. And yes, Mojito is amazing...I had several other wants for my JLU, but realized I was willing to give most of them up to get the right color lol.
Yeah I almost bought new until I realized I couldnā€™t get the color anymore, plus, no payment since my trade in covered the cost. Great time to sell a used diesel truck.