Jinnjue

First Name
Jinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2 door Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
Put on my new kitchen table today. Super pleased with the build quality of the Mopar Tailgate Table. Super simple install, but I probably should have cleaned the interior panel first...
IMG_0423.jpeg
IMG_0424.jpeg
Put on my new kitchen table today. Super pleased with the build quality of the Mopar Tailgate Table. Super simple install, but I probably should have cleaned the interior panel first...
IMG_0423.jpeg
IMG_0424.jpeg
Who cares if it’s clean or not. It’s a Jeep it’s not supposed to be clean. Anyway, looks good and Happy New Year to ALL my Jeep brothers and sisters. Screw 2020!!! I am ready for 2021.
Sponsored

calbake

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hi there, fellow Mojito’ans! I’ve been watching this thread since I first bought my Jeep back in 2019 but never posted. Say hello to Jeen Greep (real imaginative, I know). Jeen is my summer cruiser and the first new car/first Jeep I’ve ever purchased. It’s my favorite ride of my three vehicles and cruising around with a naked Jeen never fails to put a smile on my face.
Also wanted to say hello to some people that can agree Mojito! is the best color they’ve put on the JL so far (look at that pic taken in direct sunlight!!)

505F1076-BB08-4138-A13D-A8BF89D5E115.jpeg

800DBF90-39C7-4361-94FE-D061FA8D52B1.jpeg

Jinnjue

First Name
Jinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2 door Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
Who cares if it’s clean or not. It’s a Jeep it’s not supposed to be clean. Anyway, looks good and Happy New Year to ALL my Jeep brothers and sisters. Screw 2020!!! I am ready for 2021.
Hey real quick here but does that tailgate table rattle at all ? Was interested in one but was concerned about more damn noice. Like the jeeps don’t have enough of that!?!?!?! 😳

Sponsored

calbake

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hey real quick here but does that tailgate table rattle at all ? Was interested in one but was concerned about more damn noice. Like the jeeps don’t have enough of that!?!?!?! 😳
Not sure about his, but I have the Mopar tailgate table and have not noticed any noise whatsoever after a year of driving with it. Love it!

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I have the Mopar tailgate table. Mine does not rattle.

Lgharr

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLU Sahara, 2013 Ninja 650r
No rattle for me, it's super secure. The rattling in my jeep comes from my axe and shovel knocking together.

Sponsored