MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Play: ‘05 TJ Rocky Mtn (Red); ‘16 JKU Sahara (Hydro Blue); ‘19 Ranger Lariat (L’ning Blue); ‘19 MOAB (Mojito). Work: ‘15 Charger (Black)
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
Anyone ever notice how the Mojito Wrangler JL Club thread is by far the most popular color thread on the forum, both in views and replies? It really is the best color they’ve put on the JL so far and you can’t convince me otherwise
Agreed. By far. People come up to me on a regular basis and admire/compliment the Mojito! color. People even take pictures of my MOAB. Heck, I even have other Jeepers stop me and tell me how much they like the color. I’m just concluding my “wintering” in Pensacola (FL) and headed back home to Wisconsin shortly. There appears to be two other Mojito! Wranglers in town that I have seen (but imagine there are actually a few more than that). You can also tell it is a military town; Jeeps everywhere (lots of black & white, a few Sarge, and 50 shades of grey). Travel on the Naval Air Station here and there are probably as many Jeeps as military vehicles (historical connection?). Every military town I have lived in or visited seems overly populated with Wranglers. Speaking of NAS Pensacola, I will repost some photos here from last week with the MOAB and the Blue Angels at practice (the Blues are based here in Pensacola).

AFFBFB3B-BBA1-4175-B8F3-3632B64DB2CC.jpeg
A09E5163-A3F4-4BA6-81CA-FA65A920C3D1.png

18BC4FF0-7773-419E-940C-6075E8879473.png
13DF5F24-E728-4051-BE11-B3BEA9810AD6.png

5B84EE4D-D945-4FCD-A069-F2A750134743.png

0401CD3E-D556-4FED-AC59-F92F72C1D67D.png

TurqJeep

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Anyone ever notice how the Mojito Wrangler JL Club thread is by far the most popular color thread on the forum, both in views and replies? It really is the best color they’ve put on the JL so far and you can’t convince me otherwise
Learning Gecko was coming back is what actually made me get a Mojito last month. I always knew Mojito was far and away my favorite color, but I came really close to ordering a Gecko from the factory. Eventually decided I couldn't pull the trigger knowing Mojito was out there. So I searched across the country until I found a Mojito with almost all the exact specs I wanted. Couldn't be happier and can't even imagine Jeep coming out with a color that suits me better.

limeade

First Name
Guy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
What would it take to get Jeep to make a run of Mojito 392's................

1. on that list.
Count me as #2.

I have been thinking long and hard about getting a 392. The main things holding me back (besides my wife!) are the colors. Hydro Blue would be the only color I would consider and even at that, I'm not thrilled with it.

All kidding aside, my wife did give me the go-ahead to trade or sell one of my JLUR's to get a 392. I told her I would wait till 2022 for new colors. I'm hoping/praying/begging for Jeep to bring back Mojito! or something similar for the 392 (Gecko doesn't do it for me). I swear, I'd never want another Jeep!

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 MINI Cooper S 89 Suburban
Agreed. By far. People come up to me on a regular basis and admire/compliment the Mojito! color. People even take pictures of my MOAB. Heck, I even have other Jeepers stop me and tell me how much they like the color. I’m just concluding my “wintering” in Pensacola (FL) and headed back home to Wisconsin shortly. There appears to be two other Mojito! Wranglers in town that I have seen (but imagine there are actually a few more than that). You can also tell it is a military town; Jeeps everywhere (lots of black & white, a few Sarge, and 50 shades of grey). Travel on the Naval Air Station here and there are probably as many Jeeps as military vehicles (historical connection?). Every military town I have lived in or visited seems overly populated with Wranglers. Speaking of NAS Pensacola, I will repost some photos here from last week with the MOAB and the Blue Angels at practice (the Blues are based here in Pensacola).

AFFBFB3B-BBA1-4175-B8F3-3632B64DB2CC.jpeg
A09E5163-A3F4-4BA6-81CA-FA65A920C3D1.png

18BC4FF0-7773-419E-940C-6075E8879473.png
13DF5F24-E728-4051-BE11-B3BEA9810AD6.png

5B84EE4D-D945-4FCD-A069-F2A750134743.png

0401CD3E-D556-4FED-AC59-F92F72C1D67D.png
My wife would love to make that number go up. We keep hoping that they bring Mojito back so she can order one. Until then she’s having fun driving around my JT in hydro until then. On a side note can’t wait for the base to open back up for civilians. Miss going to the museum and practices. Those are great pics!

calbake

First Name
Caleb
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Count me as #2.

I have been thinking long and hard about getting a 392. The main things holding me back (besides my wife!) are the colors. Hydro Blue would be the only color I would consider and even at that, I'm not thrilled with it.

All kidding aside, my wife did give me the go-ahead to trade or sell one of my JLUR's to get a 392. I told her I would wait till 2022 for new colors. I'm hoping/praying/begging for Jeep to bring back Mojito! or something similar for the 392 (Gecko doesn't do it for me). I swear, I'd never want another Jeep!
Learning Gecko was coming back is what actually made me get a Mojito last month. I always knew Mojito was far and away my favorite color, but I came really close to ordering a Gecko from the factory. Eventually decided I couldn't pull the trigger knowing Mojito was out there. So I searched across the country until I found a Mojito with almost all the exact specs I wanted. Couldn't be happier and can't even imagine Jeep coming out with a color that suits me better.
Agreed. Gecko just isn’t as good looking. Not every shade of green is a good shade, but they certainly nailed it with Mojito! Hard to settle for another color when the color you really want is out there. Congrats on the new ride!

Advertisement

TopLift Pros

Advertisement