Sweetwater-JL

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU-R
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I don't get on here every day but thank you! I love the look/stance of my setup. Looking at going from 2" of lift to 3.5". I will post updated pictures once the new lift kit goes on!

that stance, wheels and tires, and bumper winch combo looks fantastic, PROPS!
painted fenders too
Sponsored

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
Been a longgg time since I posted in this thread! I hope all is well with everyone! Just wanted to give an update. I'm currently at 32,600 miles, I've had a Rival full length rear bumper installed, as well as a Rubi suspension with RC 2.5 spacer, with 34inch tires and Fuel rims. OFC @TTEChris installed all of it and totally transformed "Lil Hulk".

I've also had the latest TSB repair done regarding the replacement of the aluminum steering gear box with the steel one. If you haven't had this done and are still under warranty, I highly recommend you get it done. Totally transformed the way my jeep drives.

BEFORE:
Lilhulk2.jpeg

AFTER:
side.JPG

rear.jpg

sidewithblue.JPG

Hulk-Vert.JPG
bbada$$

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old go-cart from 1973
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
Been a longgg time since I posted in this thread! I hope all is well with everyone! Just wanted to give an update. I'm currently at 32,600 miles, I've had a Rival full length rear bumper installed, as well as a Rubi suspension with RC 2.5 spacer, with 34inch tires and Fuel rims. OFC @TTEChris installed all of it and totally transformed "Lil Hulk".

I've also had the latest TSB repair done regarding the replacement of the aluminum steering gear box with the steel one. If you haven't had this done and are still under warranty, I highly recommend you get it done. Totally transformed the way my jeep drives.

BEFORE:
Lilhulk2.jpeg

AFTER:
side.JPG

rear.jpg

sidewithblue.JPG

Hulk-Vert.JPG
I like the blue jeep next to yours! We need to see some pictures of that one too.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I like the blue jeep next to yours! We need to see some pictures of that one too.
Haha, that’s not mine, but if you wanna see more pics of it, either go to: www.tankcustoms.com or get on IG and search for “Tank Customs”.
The blue jeep is Ryan’s

Sponsored

Princess Fiona

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR (2.0T That's Right) , 2014 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Telcom Tech Support
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you all for your comments. Coming to this Group gets me away for the daily grind of today.
And I do appreciate seeing everyone's Mojito...Jeep Life all Day OIIIIIIIO

Sponsored

harry17815

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep, 2017 Infinity, 2021 C8 Vette

BEFORE:
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club EA337DEC-4D28-45AE-96A3-A43D7D9A49EB

AFTER:

Welcome back. Lil Hulk lookin good. View attachment 383659

harry17815

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep, 2017 Infinity, 2021 C8 Vette
what top is that on lil hulk? can u show a few angles?
That is Best Top new sport top NX in twill. Sorry I don't know if I have any more pics downloaded. I just put my hard top back on because here in northeastern PA. it's getting cold. I only had the new soft top on for a couple weeks before I swapped it back out for hard top. Love the new NX soft top though. Can't wait for spring to get it back on.

Princess Fiona

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR (2.0T That's Right) , 2014 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Telcom Tech Support
Vehicle Showcase
kinda like it myself, goes with the blackout grill
If you took it off, what do you have in mind to replace it with? If you did, you good get 1941 in Green (Mojito) and place them on each side of the read side windows
Many different ways to go...or design your own

Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 1603480611939
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club 1603480654717
Sponsored