Jeephairchick

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR; Previous: 2016 Hydro Blue JKU
FINALLY!!!! I'm in the Mojito Club :)

Tried to dealer order a 2020 Mojito Rubicon 12/14 to be told Mojito was discontinued.

Did a nationwide search for a LOADED Mojito Rubicon and found one in Ohio with 2300 miles. Well, Hubby and I drove our 2018 Gobi Wrangler from Houston, Texas to Cincinnati, Ohio Friday 20th and got my new Jeep

It's got every option we would have ordered on a new one, plus already loaded out with lift, wheels and tires, brakes, ect.
HRE did the upgrades. The only thing different from HRE pics is the step plates. I think the ones on it now look better.

wheels: HRE 22x12
tires: 345/45/22

https://www.hrewheels.com/gallery

8me.jpg
8me.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
Congratulations! Maybe I will see you around H-town!!
Sponsored

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr Mojito
That looks really cool,
Did you have to remove dash to apply?
where did you purchase and how close match is the green?
Looks really close in pics.
Great work.
Thank you! Yes, I did remove the dash. Purchased vinyl from Metrorestyling. The green is close. It's more of a flat color compared to the "metallic" mojito paint. But since they aren't exactly next to each other, they match up quite well. Let me know if you want closer pics. I probably have left over vinyl I can lay on top of the mojito paint to give you an idea. But it does look great in person, I'm happy with it.

Sponsored

Jinnjue

First Name
Jinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2 door Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
I love that 2 door... I really wanted one... but the kids won the argument.. And they really do go wheeling with me so many trails I am loaded down with Kayaks, kids, tents etc.. so the room is nice..

But dang that 2 looks great!

Great work!

You make us Mojito owners proud!

TC
Well said brother. Hope to have my moji look that pretty some day.

Labrada_exotics

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL

Tried to dealer order a 2020 Mojito Rubicon 12/14 to be told Mojito was discontinued.

Did a nationwide search for a LOADED Mojito Rubicon and found one in Ohio with 2300 miles. Well, Hubby and I drove our 2018 Gobi Wrangler from Houston, Texas to Cincinnati, Ohio Friday 20th and got my new Jeep

It's got every option we would have ordered on a new one, plus already loaded out with lift, wheels and tires, brakes, ect.
HRE did the upgrades. The only thing different from HRE pics is the step plates. I think the ones on it now look better.

8me.jpg
8me.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
Wheels Boutique built this JL previous owner is Ben Bermudez. Congrats on the new purchase that Jeep is really well equipped!

JeepTeri

First Name
Teri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2016 Challenger Hellcat
Wheels Boutique built this JL previous owner is Ben Bermudez. Congrats on the new purchase that Jeep is really well equipped!
cool. I think the dealer was saying HRE did build, but we see the pics on both HRE and Wheel Boutiques
We really love the Jeep

Sponsored

Jinnjue

First Name
Jinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2 door Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase

8me.jpg
8me.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
Nice jeep and welcome to the family.

98intrigue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Moab, '14 Viper
Occupation
Project Manager
cool. I think the dealer was saying HRE did build, but we see the pics on both HRE and Wheel Boutiques
We really love the Jeep
That’s awesome! I loved the way that thing turned out and am happy to see it end up on the forum. Congrats!

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Took her out today and put some miles on it , the pictures don’t do any justice for how big this build is. I’d like to thank Jimmy Dedona ( pictured) for the the foundation of this build axles, coil over suspension , drive line . He’s like a surgeon taming and dialing in these monsters . Rolling up the narrow windy sawmill parkway on 42s in rush hour traffic was a breeze. Still have some more things to complete. It’ll never be done , here’s a couple day light pics . That’s a 37” Baja Boss in the picture.

707699A5-8435-43DA-AA98-A782523E646E.png

4FF30810-57ED-49F1-A902-DE55B8C8D7E9.png

854E85B2-E375-4EC1-985C-5634836E7D99.png

E8140D26-225B-4910-B140-D51D814C997E.png

That thing is insane! Looks BEAST!

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@jlewissystem Thanks , it actually looks a lot smaller in pics compared to real life . It’s a monster !!!!
Where you at? Maybe close’ish?

EDIT: Nope - you're in NY....haha. We're STL. Would be nice to see that in person someday.

Last edited:

DDXDesign

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSS
Newbie to the Mojito here! Brought mine home less than a week ago, CPO Sport S 4dr with less than 5k miles on it. The picture in my avatar (a peek at the front with some snow on the bumper) is the only shot I have at the moment. It had tube steps on it when I bought it and I've since added a short antenna...

...I am, though, trying to plan for wheels and tires, because i'm not enamored with the silver sport S wheels. Looking at either something like a black Procomp 69 or the Vision Fury that I have seen a couple times here with the green trim. Very cool or too blingy? I can't decide! I'm probably not going all the way up to Rubi sized tires; I think I'm going to go a little under at 275/70s instead, probably cooper AT3, since I do mostly highway driving and I deal with wet a lot more often than snow or terrain. KO2s sound like they're not so good on wet highway.

Also might want to get a Trektop Ultra when they're available, and a black grille and a stubby or midwidth bumper. *shrug* It'll be awhile before I take it off road so I'd love to make it my own in the meantime.

I had a couple JKs before, but not for very long periods of time. Bought this one in its youth so I can hopefully spend a bunch of years with it.
Sponsored